Freida Pinto For Cosmopolitan India March 2009

Oscar fever is over, but the Freida Pinto fever is still on. After her Vogue India cover, comes her Cosmopolitan March 2009 cover.

On the cover she wears a mini blue Blumarine Spring 2009 dress, which she wears as a one-shouldered dress, instead of strapless, as it appeared on the runway.

The Indian beauty reveals in her interview, that she went through who went through rounds of auditions for six months, before she landed her role in Slumdog Millionaire.

On her red carpet moments: “I’m just trying to enjoy it as much as I can, because it happens only once in a lifetime. It’s a blessing, and I need to learn to relish and savour each moment, so that’s what I’m doing. And, most importantly, breathe!!”

On acting: “In India, it’s hard to find a project because most of it is Bollywood, which is very exaggerated. Most of what they make is over-the-top escapist, and life isn’t always so escapist. I realized what I wanted to do was connect with people, not seem unattainable or untouchable.”

Freida also appears on the cover of Maxim India March 2009. Click here to see her editorial.

Source & Source & Source

2009 Cannes Film Festival - Jury Presentation Photo Call

2009 Cannes Film Festival – Jury Presentation Photo Call

Social Events Of The Weekend

Social Events Of The Weekend

11 Responses to Freida Pinto For Cosmopolitan India March 2009

1. robbie March 2, 2009 at 17:24 #

DAMN! fredia looks amazing on the maxim cover, god if i was straight…

i love her in that dior dress, it looks amazing on her.

2. Freida fan March 2, 2009 at 18:37 #

i love the stella mcartney dress!!! and the maxim cover is HOT!!
    the dior dress is not my fav but she looks much bettr in it than mischa barton looked.

Nicole

3. Ling March 2, 2009 at 20:26 #

She looks lovely but I would have liked to see her in something that hasn’t been worn already on the red carpet …!

4. drinkupthefashion March 2, 2009 at 20:37 #

freida looked so pretty in both of her editorials. i love her in the dior and the stella. they definitely photoshopped her in cosmo, which was unnecessary since she’s so pretty!

5. cari March 2, 2009 at 21:08 #

Ah, Freida… It’s such a part of her charm, and I can’t imagine her without it, but her best accessory is really her fresh faced joy, gratitude, and awe to just be alive! And in Stella Mcartney, no less!

She actually appreciates the life she’s living. She looks like Cinderela at her first ball in every picture. “It’s magic! I can’t believe I’m here! And, look! I’m prettier than everyone else! Thanks, Fairy Godmother!”

6. serapart March 2, 2009 at 21:35 #

oh god, i cant believe that she appears in the “Maxim” magazine, the photos are so bad, its lacking of quality and everything, the photographer didnt care of any good lightning and such, looks like he is a trainee or something, i am pretty much disappointed.

7. Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 23:11 #

as a model, what a bad poses!
    And FC, it’s only India mag!

8. Fashion Critic March 2, 2009 at 23:19 #

A cover is a cover, just because it’s Vogue India, that does not make it any less important.

Your comment is very ignorant.

9. Claire March 2, 2009 at 23:51 #

I agree FC, very ignorant.

10. Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 16:26 #

she looks below average..no matter what the pose is you can’t change how she looks..and yeah the poses look disgusting too.

11. flora March 4, 2009 at 17:05 #

Anonymous: how she LOOKS? I do hope you mean what she’s wearing and not what it sounds like. Perhaps you’d like to rephrase that so it sounds a little less… well, racist.