02.03.09

Dolce & Gabbana’s VIP Room At Milan Fashion Week

In her first public appearance since the Oscars, Freida Pinto arrived at the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2009 show this afternoon, looking gorgeous wearing an ivory Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 mini dress.

The dress had a ruffled detail on one shoulder, and she wore her dress with those outstanding bejeweled belts, that were heavily featured in the Spring 2009 collection.

A black clutch and sandals completed her look.

A short while ago, I said that I was surprised when Elsa Pataky attended an event wearing all black, because this is more like the Elsa I know. Wearing bright colours, daring prints, and edgy looks.

Elsa took on one of the toughest looks from Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring 2009 collection – the voluminous, quarter-back shouldered pieces, and totally rocked it.

Eva Mendes played it safer, and just opted for the runway belt, to go with her purple satin Dolce & Gabbana dress.

Kate Hudson opted for a chocolate Dolce & Gabbana brown suit, with black accents, but her make-up seemed to suit Eva’s look more.

Maybe they switched at the last minute.

Scarlett Johansson, the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s cosmetic line, wore a simple shimmering sheath dress, with jeweled heels and ruby red lips.

Source

In M.I.A.'s Closet - House Of Holland Polka Dot Dress

In M.I.A.’s Closet – House Of Holland Polka Dot Dress

Freida Pinto For Cosmopolitan India March 2009

Freida Pinto For Cosmopolitan India March 2009

7 Responses to Dolce & Gabbana’s VIP Room At Milan Fashion Week

1. robbie March 2, 2009 at 16:32 #

freida looks stunning.

i love that dress elsa is wearing, beautiful.

eva boring, but the belt is gorgeous.

kate also boring.

scarlett, makes me yawn, can she get antmore boring these days? just glad she ditched the marilyn look.

2. WendyB March 2, 2009 at 16:33 #

Love, love, love that pink jacket.

3. Freida fan March 2, 2009 at 18:39 #

freida looks good. not a big fan of al the detail at the top. but love white on her. scar jo looks blahh but loveee eva mendes!! that colour is amazing!!

Nicole

4. Leo March 2, 2009 at 20:35 #

Scarlett’s shoes look awful. And she looks like she needs to rest, that hair colour is so severe to her.

I don’t like that belt with Eva’s dress. I like her shoe choice. I miss some great accessories there.

5. SydneyCheapChic March 2, 2009 at 23:19 #

I do not like what Freida is wearing.. it is making her look way bigger than she actually is.. too much of a look i think… My fave for this event would have to be Elsa’s. I have no idea who she is but she knows how she combined the jacket with something fitting underneathe.. i also love her use of patterns and colour!

6. stilettolover91 March 3, 2009 at 01:18 #

Freida & Eva both look amazing! Do you know the designer of Freida's shoes?

7. whitestroke March 10, 2009 at 21:07 #

Yay for Freida and Elsa wearing interesting fashion forward pieces.

Major BOO at Eva, Kate and Scarlett! They come to the show of designers that had such interesting clothes last season and are about to present a very similar new collection, and they wear boring-ass in-store pieces. GET OFF THE RED CARPET.

If I attended this show, I’d try my luck with one of those pajama-like looks with shorts. Oops, I guess I’m a risk-taker.