Best Dressed Of The Week – Lucy Liu & Michelle Obama

Lucy Liu was your Best Dressed of the Week.

You all fell in love with her gorgeous ivory Giambattista Valli sheath, with a woolen cape, whilst I was mesmerized with Michelle Obama in Peter Soronen.

Michelle was a very welcome ray of sunshine, after a very disappointing Oscars red carpet.

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Becki Newton or Rashida Jones

Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Becki Newton or Rashida Jones

10 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Lucy Liu & Michelle Obama

1. Freida fan March 2, 2009 at 00:34 #

yay i voted for michell too. she really wowed me with this look. lucy looks great but we’ve seen this look before and she usually has a great look so it wasnt such a suprise.

Nicole

2. Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 00:44 #

I wanted to love Michelle in this but I just think the top is ill-fitting. Doesn’t it look as if it is cutting into her? Otherwise I agree this is a beautiful look.

3. The One March 2, 2009 at 00:47 #

Hey FC,

The Giambattista Valli dress Lucy Liu is wearing here is the same dress, Victoria Beckham won best dressed of the week back on the 31st August 2008, so i was wondering why you didnt compare the two of them, like the poll you always do, to see who wore it better, cuz i so prefer V’s version and shoes.

thanks

4. Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 01:58 #

YaY!!!
    Michelle rocks!

5. ber March 2, 2009 at 02:59 #

I agree that Michelle’s dress wasn’t flattering. i love her, but she could have worn something better.

6. Kris March 2, 2009 at 05:51 #

I can’t believe someone who so blatantly copied someone elses ensemble could win Best Dressed. In addition, Lucy has never been fashion savvy until she began filming Cashmere Mafia and now she just looks like she hired a top stylist to make her seem more compatible with a fashion forward show. It bothers me to no end! Ayayay

7. Kohl Girl March 2, 2009 at 06:10 #

I’m with you. I voted for Michelle!

8. Valerie March 2, 2009 at 07:01 #

Michelle Obama is amazing. I like how her style is wayyy different from the other first lady. I believe her look is more youthful but yet classic.

9. fiona4802 March 2, 2009 at 09:27 #

I just wish Michelle Obama would stand up straight. She slouches!

10. drinkupthefashion March 2, 2009 at 21:22 #

it is a rare occasion when i agree with the reader’s best dressed choice and it is even rarer when i agree with yours but this time we were on the same page! even though lucy liu looked stunning michelle obama was sparkling, ravishing, glorious, beautiful and more. what a perfect choice. the accessories and the dress itself was perfect.