More Freida Pinto For Vogue India March 2009

I have found another picture of Freida Pinto for Vogue India March 2009.

This time she is wearing a lavender and aqua coloured Lanvin Spring 2009 bejeweled dress, with the black embellished runway shoes.

The Vogue cover emerged just hours after it was revealed that Freida is lined up to star in Woody Allen’s next film.

Allen moved quickly to secure the services of the 24-year-old actress, the latest in a long line of female muses featured in his films.

Freida will star alongside Josh Brolin, Naomi Watts and Anthony Hopkins in what will only be her second film.

Source

2009 NME Awards - Nicola Roberts In Preen, Little Boots In Matthew Williamson & Alexa Chung In PPQ

2009 NME Awards – Nicola Roberts In Preen, Little Boots In Matthew Williamson & Alexa Chung In PPQ

Runway To "The Glamour Project" - Diane Kruger In Alexander Wang

Runway To "The Glamour Project" – Diane Kruger In Alexander Wang

7 Responses to More Freida Pinto For Vogue India March 2009

1. WendyB February 26, 2009 at 16:15 #

That’s a beautiful dress.

2. Freida fan February 26, 2009 at 16:19 #

stunning. i was so excited when i heard the woody allen news few days ago… hopefully she can keep the momentum going so we can see much more of her on the red carpet haha

Nicole

3. drinkupthefashion February 26, 2009 at 19:53 #

freida is becoming so successful! wow! good for her.
    i love the lipstick she’s wearing. it looks so delicious. she looks so cute i just want to eat her up! i know, that sounds so creepy. but she just looks so good.

4. Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 23:36 #

She’s wearing one of my fav party dresses of the season, and I have to admit, she looks quite smashing. She should stick to the West-oriented styles. The slightly Bollywood-ish gown she wore to the Oscars did look pretty on her, but there was also an unwelcome Miss India touch to it.

David

5. Daphne February 27, 2009 at 00:27 #

Freida makes me smile. I’m hoping the new found fame doesn’t go to her head, becasue she seriously seems down to earth. I bet she’ll magically appear at either the upcoming Dior show or John Galliano show. I think Galliano has a crush on her, seeing how he used the sound trct to Slumdog both in his own line and Dior. I guess we should have seen the Oscars dress coming.

6. Umsy February 27, 2009 at 05:58 #

I’m really happy for her. She’s quite petite and she looks great in western clothes. The make-up and dress are simply gorgeous!!!

7. whitestroke March 1, 2009 at 18:46 #

I liked that dress on the runway, and I knew someone will wear it even better, because it looked a bit droopy on Amanda. I can’t wait to see the full editorial. I saw a snapshot of one more shot today. She’s wearing Marc Jacobs, I think.