26.02.09 In Her Closet

In Malin Akerman’s Closet – Jason Wu

At the InStyle Golden Globes After-Party Malin Akerman stole the spotlight with her newly auburn locks.

She also gathered attention by being the best dressed at this event, wearing a sunshiny yellow Jason Wu flutter sleeve gown.

The silk chiffon gown has flutter sleeves, a double V-neck, a knotted front, and a pleated layered skirt.

This gown is currently only available from the Net-A-Porter’s US site for $3,565.

Source

Leighton Meester For InStyle US March 2009

Leighton Meester For InStyle US March 2009

Atelier Versace Spring 2009

Atelier Versace Spring 2009

9 Responses to In Malin Akerman’s Closet – Jason Wu

1. drinkupthefashion February 26, 2009 at 19:43 #

i love this dress that malin wore. it is so beautiful. i would love to own it, the yellow is so bright and absolutely perfect.

2. Fashion Critic February 26, 2009 at 20:20 #

This is currently in the top 10 of my very long wish list.

To Anonymous…keep it coming. If you think for one second I am upset by what you are doing, think again. All you are doing is showing me how sad you really are. I am glad my life is more full than yours.

Only a person who hates themselves, would write what you write. I feel sorry for you.

3. Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 20:28 #

it’s really annoying you if you have to constantly write about it and change your little commenting message

4. Fashion Critic February 26, 2009 at 21:03 #

If calling me names is the highlight of your day. I feel sorry for you, as you REALLY hate your pathetic life.

There is a reason I am replying, and you will soon find out why.

There is no way you will get away with this abuse. It’s illegal and you know it.

Keep it up. Do your worst. If you think I am just deleting the messages you are wrong.

5. heather ♥ February 26, 2009 at 21:35 #

hey FC! i just saw a pic of Jen. Aniston in an amazing Balenciaga dress! she ruined it with the tights, but its not black!

6. Kou February 26, 2009 at 22:53 #

Yeah! Not another generic, too thin, blond in a black dress. MA looks fantastic. She’s now on my radar along with Lucy Liu and Kerry Washington. FC, I’m asking again-please do a post about Joy Bryant in Missoni. Thanks.

7. Daphne February 27, 2009 at 00:17 #

I hate to say it, but in the words of Mrs.Mariah Carey, “you gotta shake it off”. It’s just one slight bump in the road FashionCritic. Don’t dwell on their negativity.

8. Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 00:40 #

FC, Heather's right! Aniston is wearing a sleeveless FLOWERED (can you believe it?!) Balenciaga frock while promoting "Marley & Me" in Paris. Also not losing time after the Oscars are your girl crush Eva Mendes in a candy-hued dress (she's in Rome, for some reason), Gwyneth Paltrow in her one-shouldered berry stunner from Jasmine di Milo and Nicole Kidman in a sensational tiered black number (on her side the adorable Hugh Jackman) – seems that good ol' Nic is going glam again after a while, don't you think? I guess there's no need to worry, you'll feature all these ladies, right?

David

9. Fashion Critic February 27, 2009 at 00:43 #

I know it’s amazing. I am going to do something on it tomorrow.