Atelier Versace Spring 2009

Finally the pictures of Atelier Versace’s Spring 2009 collection have been released.

Good luck picking your favourite, I love all the gowns.

I’m looking forward to seeing them on the red carpet.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source via Source

In Malin Akerman's Closet - Jason Wu

In Malin Akerman’s Closet – Jason Wu

Runway To "Australia" Japan Premiere - Nicole Kidman In Prada

Runway To "Australia" Japan Premiere – Nicole Kidman In Prada

32 Responses to Atelier Versace Spring 2009

1. JL February 26, 2009 at 23:08 #

these are amazing drawings! love it.

2. Pauline February 26, 2009 at 23:19 #

OMG they are stunning!!!! I’m looking forward to see them on the red carpet!!!!!!

3. Isla February 26, 2009 at 23:27 #

omg

4. Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 23:41 #

do i love these or do i love these!!!!
    SO TRUE
    I cannot choose a favorite!
    I choose one and then say no wait that was is equally stunning!

5. Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 00:08 #

stunning!
    I love the fuchsia one and the last one the most, but all of them are breathtaking!

Lexa

6. Rebecca February 27, 2009 at 00:12 #

Why wouldn’they release these before the Oscars????

The red carpet would have been so much better with a couple of these!

7. Cat February 27, 2009 at 00:15 #

And yet, there can be a list of worst dressed at the Oscars. I really don’t get it…

Love all the gowns!

8. Daphne February 27, 2009 at 00:19 #

The sketches do the looks more justice. I think Donatella just took the extra time to release just to size up the competition. I could seriously see a lot of this at the Cannes Film Festival

9. Ling February 27, 2009 at 00:28 #

Wow wow wow!! I wish they’d been released earlier then we might have seen some at the Oscars! I like how they’re presented with the sketches too … can’t choose which ones my favourite, far too difficult!

10. Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 00:39 #

I was saying the same, OMG! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

annie

11. Fashion Critic February 27, 2009 at 00:44 #

I totally agree with you guys.

These would have made the Oscars more memorable.

What was Donatella doing holding these beauties back?

12. ym February 27, 2009 at 01:02 #

Oh my, they are all di-vine!!!! My jaw just dropped at the dramatic beauty that is the first red dress with the looooong train. I know it probably won’t be practical on the red carpet, BUT it’s still soooo amazing.

13. Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 01:19 #

I have to correct you: we saw one gown from this collection, on P. Cruz. She wore the slinky Grecian gown in white at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
    But, I actually think the collection is more appropriate for Cannes. I’m not saying it’s not nice (cause it is), but it seems Donatella got a bit carried away. Her Fall couture was not so extreme, yet still quite elaborate (Anne Hathaway wore it in Venice, Marisa Tomei to the Oscars). Those ruffles will undoubtedly look fantastic in a “Vogue” editorial, but I’m not sure even the hardcore Versace fans will have the guts to wear the more voluminous pieces. Still, I’m quite confident the “quieter” pieces like the semi-transparent strapless number in dark purple or the beige dresses with beautiful backlines will make it onto the red carpet.

14. Ace Azri February 27, 2009 at 01:25 #

this are gorgeous. and i’m loving the fact that i do not see any dress with a mermaid silhouhette. maybe except for the black gown.but it’s still gorgeous!

15. Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 02:00 #

now this is ART! They are so beautiful…

Thanks to Annonymous for the Penelope Cruz comment… i had a look.. was a bit disappointed.. didn’t feel like she did the gown justice…

16. Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 02:39 #

Amazing! This year Oscar was so boring without Versace

17. Anonymous February 27, 2009 at 03:03 #

I’m saying it again, this was not a non-Versace year at the Oscars. Marisa Tomei wore Atelier Versace, and P. Cruz wore it after the main show, while celebrating her victory. It could’ve been more, but as far as I can remember, no one had more than a couple of dresses.
    Btw, anyone noticed there was no Chanel Couture at the Oscars?

David

18. Leo February 27, 2009 at 03:18 #

Donatella did an amazing job with this. The last Atelier Versace collections have been dreamy, this gowns are breathtaking. I love the construction, the details and the overall look they create.

Plus, this sketches are amazing.

19. robbie February 27, 2009 at 05:06 #

i love them all, but i wish they wouldsnt do “artsy” photos, because it is annoying not seeing the detail in the photos, especially when alot of the detail is at the front.

20. Michelle. February 27, 2009 at 05:33 #

I don’t even know where to begin… I think I just fell in love.

21. Freida fan February 27, 2009 at 08:16 #

wow now this is fashion. the work is impecable and the sketches beautiful. i cant pick a fav! love them all.

22. Cecily February 27, 2009 at 08:40 #

I have died and gone to Fashion Illustration heaven. LOL.. I love it so much. :)

23. Cecily February 27, 2009 at 08:51 #

I think the beautiful blue gown would be perfect for something like the MET Gala… It’s so dramatic and so beautiful… :) But, it would take a lot of personality to pull something like that off. Although, I could see that on Anne Hathaway… or Angelina.. or even Charlize… :D

24. Julz February 27, 2009 at 09:38 #

OMG!!
    I’M IN LOVE!

I love the volumous ruffles of the dresses.

sigh… another time I wish I were rich!

25. Sugar February 27, 2009 at 09:39 #

I totally agree! We should’ve seen this at the Oscars!!

26. Terry February 27, 2009 at 10:23 #

They're all gorgeous, but the little red dress is to die for! I <3 Versace!

27. serapart February 27, 2009 at 10:34 #

SUCH a breathtaking collection, i´m in awe <3

28. antoneLLina February 27, 2009 at 12:47 #

AMAZING!!!!!!

29. Parvati February 27, 2009 at 16:06 #

Wow, for one more time, the Atelier Versace collection is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! I love all of them, especially the one Penelope Cruz wore – although, it could have looked better on someone else – and I adore the way it looks in the drawing. It’s weird that the drawings do some dresses more justice than the real photos do. But, again, this is an amazing collection!

30. amy b.s. February 27, 2009 at 17:52 #

wow. that’s literally all i can say. wow.

31. Montreal Fashion Minds February 27, 2009 at 20:15 #

The gowns, photos and sketches are just beautiful!

~ Montreal Fashion Minds ~

32. StylistaGuru February 28, 2009 at 06:05 #

What a high it is for me to see sketches come to life. This is what I live for. Don’t even get me talking about fashion shows and the runway!