25.02.09 Premiere

"Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" LA Premiere

Demi Lovato wowed the crowds wearing a black Shoshanna strapless dress with studded peep-toe booties.

This isn’t any old plain LBD, because of the ruching at bust and ruffled detail on the front.

A very cute look for the young actress.

Dania Ramirez wasn’t about to be upstage by a bunch of teen actresses, so she made sure she stood out wearing a orange and white graphic print Jay Godfrey halter-neck maxi dress.

Very tropical.

Jordan Pruitt is a perfect pink princess wearing a Betsey Johnson Teen Vogue strapless dress, with shimmering silver pumps.

The dress is cinched in at the waist, and accented with sash, then the A-line skirt flares to create the perfectly pretty silhouette.

This look is so girlie, I love it.

For the second time in a row, I am surprised at Jordin Sparks’ toned down look.

Where are the cute mini dresses and the bright colours?

Emily Osment is wearing a gorgeous cream and black BCBG Max Azria embellished silk chiffon babydoll dress.

I love embellished bodice, the flowing chiffon skirt and black ribbon tied around the empire-waist.

Meaghan Jette Martin opted for this striped and polka dotted Betsey Johnson Spring 2008 mini dress, with sequins all over.

The dress is cute, but the shoes are fierce.

Tiffany Giardina was also cute in pink, wearing a ruffle neck dress, accented with a black waist band.

She completed her look with a silver clutch, and a black jeweled headband.

Leven Rambin opted for a teal silk pocketed shift dress.

Source

In Lucy Liu Closet - Lanvin Pink Strapless Dress

In Lucy Liu Closet – Lanvin Pink Strapless Dress

Freida Pinto For Vogue India March 2009

Freida Pinto For Vogue India March 2009

8 Responses to "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience" LA Premiere

1. Jill-Renay February 25, 2009 at 17:07 #

The girl in pink is Tiffany Giardina, not Thornton. Getty and WI got it wrong.

2. Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 17:09 #

Can all of these girls donate their shoes to me! I mean look at all those great pairs!!!
    (almost) all of these girls have a great pair on!
    isnt that so FC!

3. Fashion Critic February 25, 2009 at 17:26 #

Thanks Jill-Renay.

Shame on them for getting it wrong. I hope they change it.

4. Jill-Renay February 25, 2009 at 17:38 #

Me too. I was like wait, she doesn’t have blond hair LOL. You should do Brenda Song too. I flove her!

5. robbie February 25, 2009 at 17:59 #

best dressed here has to be emily osment, such a pretty dress, but she looks alot better when she smiles.

the rest of them are a little to prom dress or too plain for my liking.

i do love the dress dania is wearing, it is bright and classy.

6. Fashion Critic February 25, 2009 at 18:10 #

Robbie, they are all kids, so you would expect them to be all prom-like. No? :)

Personally I think they all look adorable.

7. Lauren February 25, 2009 at 21:44 #

Im not sure what I think of Demi Lovato’s outfit. The dress is lovely, and so are the shoes, but Im not sure what I think of them together.

Dania looks gorgeous, I love the colour of the dress!

Jordan looks really cute and girly! My favourite look of the event!

Jordan looks rather boring compared to everyone else. Perhaps if she had added some colour…

Emily’s dress and shoes are gorgeous! Theu looks so good on her. Not sure I like the hair though.

I dont really like Meaghan’s dress. Polka-dotts, stripes and sequins are just to much for my liking. But Ill forgive the dress choice due to her shoe choice!

Tiffany looks lovely, I really like the dress and shoes, Im just not sure about the belt.

I dont really like Leven’s outfit.

Overall, I gotta say there’s some gorgeous shoes at this event xD

8. ksi-liv February 25, 2009 at 22:24 #

demi looks just great. love the dress and especially her booties. to my mind, she was the best dressed at this event)