Best Dressed Of The Week – Victoria Beckham & Kerry Washington

Victoria Beckham was ahead in this poll from the very start.

I love Victoria, she looked amazing at the Armani store opening party, and was also ready to vote her Best Dressed until Kerry Washington wowed me in Louis Vuitton.

It could have been just a boring black suit, but Kerry kept the accessories true to the runway, but added animal wedges, which worked. Even Chloe Sevigny wore the runway shoes with her Vuitton Spring ensemble, so kudos to Kerry for stepping out of the box.

Source

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

A Diamond Is Forever Pre-Oscar Dinner

A Diamond Is Forever Pre-Oscar Dinner

11 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Victoria Beckham & Kerry Washington

1. Emma February 22, 2009 at 18:56 #

Ah I’m so glad you picked Kerry, that’s who I picked too. She rocked that look, and it’s not really her norm.

I’m feeling excited about tonight, can I ask FC who are you most looking forward to seeing on the red carpet? Who do you think is going to pull it out the bag? x

2. Fashion Critic February 22, 2009 at 19:04 #

Taraji P Henson I am really looking forward to and of course Freida Pinto.

Very worried about Anne Hathway.

3. ana February 22, 2009 at 19:06 #

yeah! its kerry
    i voted for her too..

4. nicole February 22, 2009 at 19:07 #

my top two choices.
    i voted for victoria but kerry really did something different with the look. The look on Victoria is stunning but not a huge department from any of her usual looks so Kerry is totally deserving as well.

Nicole

5. freida lover February 22, 2009 at 19:09 #

ps did u see this video fc?

i am in love with the zac posen but i dont think shes going to wear any of those.

Nicole

6. Fashion Critic February 22, 2009 at 19:15 #

Thanks for that Nicole, I really enjoyed watching that.

I agree she will not wear any of those, but I loved the Cavalli

7. Emma February 22, 2009 at 19:18 #

I’m sure both of those will look amazing, hopefully Anne has been saving her best for tonight! Although her Spirit awards outfit doesn’t inspire a huge amount of confidence. Strangely, I’d really love to see Jennifer Aniston finally wow and surprise everyone, but I think (unfortunately) I may be hoping for a bit too much!!

8. mila February 22, 2009 at 20:26 #

Why did u pick Victoria,she looks like a hooker????!!!!

9. Symon February 22, 2009 at 21:14 #

ohhhh I’m so glad you picked Kerry ^^

10. Rock*Star February 22, 2009 at 21:21 #

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm glad Kerry won :) I voted for her :D

Abt the Oscars, I'm Sooo excited to know what Freida Pinto, Taraji and Angelina Jolie will wear.

It'll be an amazing night. Am so looking forward to it. & I can't wait to see who U'll feature in the best & worst lists :)

11. Leo February 22, 2009 at 22:32 #

Been away from commenting here for a while, was on vacation and away from the internet and all, so relaxing. Now I’m back and I see you’ve been posting like mad. Loving your ny fashion week coverage, it will take some time to read it all tough.

My pick for best dressed of the week would be Kerry too. She rocked that like no one else could.