Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

OK, that is me done for Fashion Week, I know I posted a lot, but a lot happened over the week. Look back 2 or 3 pages to see what has happened.

Thanks for all your support and kind messages. Some I want to wait until I get home to reply properly, instead of a quick reply, as I have been running around all week.

I’m headed home today, in fact I should be packing now. The next time you hear from me will be on Sunday for the Oscars.

Can’t wait.

Source

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Victoria Beckham & Kerry Washington

Best Dressed Of The Week – Victoria Beckham & Kerry Washington

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Symon February 20, 2009 at 23:48 #

Hello :D
    i voted for Kerry in Louis Vuitton.

2. robbie February 20, 2009 at 23:51 #

wow this is hard kylie, nicola or kim. i gotta go for kylie simply because i am loving her natural look and the way she looks alot fresher than she did last year.

but its a shame you are on best dressed FC you would defo have got my vote ;)

3. cybill February 21, 2009 at 00:08 #

Thank-you for the best fashion coverage I’ve ever read from Fashion Week – you did a brilliant job!

4. hiun_na February 21, 2009 at 00:20 #

congratulations for the good work you ve done the last few days!!

on topic: i love posh in that dress , i think she totally rocks it. she is posing and pouting a little bit too much in my opinion , but i think she truly stands out this week!!

5. Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 00:34 #

have you seen Tadashi Shoji’s runway?? It’s AMAZING

you would love the color of the prints!

6. Parvati February 21, 2009 at 00:53 #

I voted for Taraji P. Henson. My other choices would be Victoria Beckham, Kirsten Dunst and Kylie Minogue.

7. ber February 21, 2009 at 01:02 #

Kerry Washington looks so fierce!

8. Fashion Critic February 21, 2009 at 01:13 #

Anon, that was last show I went today. I just haven’t had the time to write about it.

I will do when I get better pictures

9. Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 04:16 #

FC, i don’t understand how Victoria got in as best of the week when you said yourself you were not impressed… I just can’t believe she’s winning again.. out of all the looks this week (and i wasn’t too wowed by many) hers was the most underwhelming

10. freida lover February 21, 2009 at 08:05 #

Thanks for a great fashion week FC! Have a good flight back.. i cant wait for the oscars!!

Im a huge Freida fan but I voted for Victoria! Stunning!!

Nicole

11. Hanna February 21, 2009 at 08:20 #

I voted for Kirsten Dunst. I love the dress and Kiki is so cute.

12. Fashion Critic February 21, 2009 at 09:48 #

Anon 3.16

If you look back at that post, you will see that I said that her look at the Armani party was her best yet on the red carpet.

13. Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 10:51 #

i love u u are a really pretty girl and especialy in YOUR FAAIRY DRESS !! MAN THIS BLOG ROCKS I SEE IT EVERYDAY

-VAMIKA INDIA!!

14. Reem February 21, 2009 at 11:26 #

Sanaa Lathan or Nicola Roberts :/
    hard decision..
    I think I'll go with Nicola since like you said she has never looked this good! & She really wears the dress so much better than Becki Newton!

As for Sanaa, I'm in love with that dress and the colors and the bow details!

As for the rest, Kerry Washington's look is great, so is Kirsten Dunsts..
    Didn't like Kim's jacket..
    Kylie's dress is amazing,
    Freida usually looks better, but I guess its a nice change,
    I think Mary Alice ruins her dress with those shoes n earrings :S
    Taraji's suit is elegant.

I would like to see Posh in a long flowy dress for a change!

~Reem

15. Anne February 21, 2009 at 13:23 #

Voted Mary Alice because I crave colours on the red carpet at moment :)
    Pinto also looks stunning.

16. Lindsey February 21, 2009 at 16:02 #

I am befuddled by all the Victoria Beckham love. Not so much from FC, I know she’s a fan, but from all of the readers. I just don’t get it.

I love Kirsten’s look. And I don’t think I’ve ever said that before.

17. Rock*Star February 21, 2009 at 17:08 #

My top ladies are:

Freida Pinto: The modification of the dress was brilliant for her.

Sanaa Lathan: Its like the dress is made for her !

Kristen Dunst: She pulled off a Rodarte ! & she owned it.

Taraji P. Henson: Fashion forward.She never disappoints.

My vote goes to Kerry Washington.Luv her shoes choice.She totally rocks this LV dress/suit

18. Crazy/Beautiful February 21, 2009 at 17:55 #

so… how did Kirsten's shabby look make it onto the best dressed list?
    It's so NME awards & not 'red carpet' awards.

19. Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 23:11 #

my mistake FC… I guess I just would like someone else to win for a change… I don’t understand how she could win, especially for this look. At least with her day wear, albeit always the same, she looks classy.

Crazy/Beautiful.. I love how Kirsten Dunst took the chance and pulled it off..

Anon previous at 3:16

20. A*mused February 22, 2009 at 02:13 #

I’m willing Kerry on! She has accessorized amazingly, the leopard print pumps kill me, they’re so perfect!

What is everyone else seeing with Posh here that I am missing? All she needs is long blonde hair to complete the Barbie look, in my (too harsh?) opinion.

21. Lisa February 22, 2009 at 04:54 #

I would’ve probably voted for Victoria Beckham had Kerry Washington not come along in that
    never mind best dressed of the week, its my favorite red carpet outfit of the month, quite possibly even of the year thus far

that said, i’m developing the biggest girl crush on Kim K
    her style has been amazing lately

22. Sarah February 22, 2009 at 07:25 #

Victoria really commands attention in that dress she is just so captivating and she knows how to "work" an outfit better than almost anyone.

Props to my home girl Kylie as well she looks gorgeous in that Dolce & Gabbana gown.

23. Crazy/Beautiful February 22, 2009 at 12:16 #

Anon @ 21Feb,22:11

Like I said, NME awards not red carpet! Anyhow that’s her style. there wasn’t really much ‘chance’ taken there.:) If she wore a gown similar to ones Kate Beckinsale would wear, and pull it off…. Now that would be taking a chance!!!

24. Kyutipye February 22, 2009 at 17:18 #

Kerry Washington just blew me away!!! WOW!! I dont know what else to say, just pure perfection from her hair to her shoes. Love, Love, Loooove! she got my vote,obviously.

Taraji comes in second. pure elegance. She has not put a foot wrong this year, and now, I’m getting kinda scared that she is due for a flop. sorry, trying to squash the pessimist.

Freida would follow…

then Sanaa.

VB looks nice as always …. but I don’t really see anything that makes her stand out. No doubt, her posing is fierce, no one can do it quite like her, but this is just ordinary. For me she was 3rd from the bottom,saved only by
    Nicola and Kirsten

25. whitestroke February 22, 2009 at 18:16 #

Amazing week. The only ones I didn’t consider voting here are Victoria, Sanaa, Kylie and Nicola. Everybody else I had a really tough time choosing from. In the end my choice came down to Kirsten, Kerry and Mary Alice, and I gave my vote to Mary Alice because I adore that look and I see she’s got very little votes. Sadly.