Runway To "Irish In Film" Awards – Freida Pinto In Missoni

The hottest girl in Hollywood right now, Freida Pinto, again showed us her perfect style, when she attended the Irish In Film Awards pre-Oscars bash.

The beautiful actress wore a strapless yellow, orange and gold printed Missoni Spring 2009 mini dress, which had been shorten from the runway. This modification was right for Freida, unlike Estelle’s Brit Awards modification disaster.

She also replaced the embellished runway sash, with a shimmering sunshiny yellow one.

Her look was completed with a gold clutch, and a pair of blush Christian Louboutin Paquita satin gladiator sandals.

Others at this event included Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard and Abbie Cornish.

I love Kate Winslet, but the constant black is tiring, I am so Jennifer Aniston over it, and I’m worried that she will pick a black dress on Sunday night.

If she does – unless it is outstanding – she will end up on the worst dressed list.

Here she is wearing a Herve Leger LBD, with black pumps.

As elegant as Marion Cotillard looks in her strapless brown dress with white polka dots, her hair leaves a lot to be desired. It really is lacking in volume.

Abbie Cornish also opted for a LDB with a tiered skirt.

All I can say is thank the fashion gods for Freida being at this event, otherwise it would have been a complete wash out.

Source & Source & Source

11 thoughts on “Runway To "Irish In Film" Awards – Freida Pinto In Missoni

1. freida lover

sooo happy u posted this! when i first saw it i kneww u would love the look. Definitely refreshing from the blah dresses from the others. Im hoping Marion steps it up for oscar night.

Nicole

2. robbie

freida looks sensational. words cant describe how amazing she looks.

kate just such a let down.

marion would have looked nicer if her hair was styled.

abbie dont know who she is but she looks boring.

3. Moi

I agree with you. I think the long Missoni dress would have looked perfect, it’s missing the “drape” effect for me.

4. LILA

I must admit that Missoni and Fieda Pinto are a really good match! Love the colours against her skin, even though i’m not usually a fan of modified dress, especially when the original ones are not over dramatic or unwearable..i mean when i dont feel the need of a change..but i guess she just wanted to make it sexier and playful. And related to the comment above, Amanda, India is a country in the south of Asia which is a continent so..yes, Freida is Indian, but Asian too..if i’m not wrong.. =D

5. Fashion Critic

Lila, I thought that too, but in order not to get into any drama about it, I just took the word Asian out of my text.

6. Flora

Freida looks great, as always. I really don’t know why that poster who complains about her “eking out her 15 minutes of fame” is so bitter about it. There are a lot of people out there who have been famous for several years past their fifteen minutes and they don’t have half the talent or ability Freida does. (Paris Hilton anyone?)

Slightly worrying that there are people in the world that don’t know India is in Asia, mind.