Runway To The Brit Awards – Kylie Minogue

Us Brits love Kylie Minogue, so much so that we often forget she is actually not British.

Last night at the Brit Awards, Kylie Minogue was one of the host of the show. She entertained the crowds, with not only her singing, but her many wardrobe changes.

As did not see the show, I am unsure of the order in which she wore them, so this is in order of my preference.

The Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 Couture gown, is exquisite, and my favourite look of the night.

Other looks included two Balmain mini dresses, a Ungaro gown, and a stunning sequinned silvery Blumarine gown, with floral details.

Kate Moss In David Bowie's Rabbit Costume - Brit Awards 2014

Kate Moss In David Bowie’s Rabbit Costume – Brit Awards 2014

Runway To The 2009 Brit Awards

Runway To The 2009 Brit Awards

10 Responses to Runway To The Brit Awards – Kylie Minogue

1. nadioz February 19, 2009 at 15:00 #

wow she looks amazing ! i love all the dresses on her.

2. Nirmal February 19, 2009 at 15:06 #

I LOVE the Balmain Spring 09! Must. Have. It.

Love the blog! :)

3. Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 15:37 #

WOW!! I would kill for that balmain red dress!!
    how’s everything FC?
    xoxo
    iona.

4. robbie February 19, 2009 at 15:53 #

im so glad that the pink and purple mini dress isnt couture, i was having nightmares that it was and that i would enver be able to buy it.

i LOVED all her looks througout the whole shows but that pink and purple dress was my favourite.

she just looked so beautiful and perfect.

THANK YOU FC FOR POSTING THIS, I LOVE YOU!

xxoxoxox

5. stefano February 19, 2009 at 16:42 #

I’ve been waiting impatiently for this post since I saw the pics yesterday evening :D

She is officially back on top form, and thank god she finally dropped that dreadful platinum blonde “grandmother’s” hairdo.

It’s like 2000 is back!

6. Moi February 19, 2009 at 17:23 #

I looooooooove it!

7. robbie February 19, 2009 at 17:56 #

i agree with stefano, its great she ditched that platinum blonde hair. i t really didnt work with her pale skin.

but now she is back to the natural look, reminds me of the light years/fever era.

im still gushing over those dresses, especially balmain 2009 and the blumarines 2009 dresses, i have added them to my list of dream dresses.

i just wish the blumarine dress was more fitted for her, and it looks too long and ruins the flower detail on the dress.

8. whitestroke February 19, 2009 at 18:25 #

I’m surprised that my fav look is the second Balmain dress ’cause I hate it on the runway. She wears it much better.

9. Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 18:53 #

Kylie's dress on the red carpet is Dolce & Gabbana, not Chanel. They sent out a release this morning.

10. Parvati February 20, 2009 at 00:42 #

The Jean Paul Gaultier Couture gown is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

I also love the red and purple Balmain mini dress.