17.02.09

More From The Front Row

Alice + Olivia

Paris Hilton showed off her very long legs wearing a LWD with a embellished bodice, and a multi-layered skirt

She completed her look with silver sparkling heels, and a faux-fur shrug.

Nicky Hilton opted for head-t0-toe black.

I love Kim Kardashian’s white waistcoat and pants set, but I don’t like the hair.

This look is so tailored, that a sleek ponytail or bun, would have worked better for me.

The Hilton sisters were in black and white, so were the Kardashian’s with Khloe being the one to faded to black.

I am loving Kristen Bell’s look. I just got a pair of tapered black trousers like this from H&M, so I think I may steal this look for tomorrow.

Adrienne Bailon looks adorable wearing a pink Alice + Olivia strapless ruffle bib dress. She gave her cutesy look an edge with a biker jacket, and the celebrity uniform shoe – the YSL Trib Two’s.

Tracy Reese

A fresh faced Paris Hilton arrived at this show wearing a red velvet dress, with a lush jacket.

I love this jacket, especially the puffy shoulders.

Nicky paired her leather jacket with a white dress.

This is an adorable LWD from Tracy Reese’s Spring 2009 collection, but again Kim Kardashian’s hair is bothering me.

Kellie Pickler wore a peachy halter with skin-tight jeans. She looked fabulous here, and even better at the Pamella Roland show which I saw her at today, but more on that later.

Jill Stuart

Kristen Bell opted for a gorgeous summery floral strapless dress, with a grey cardigan.

Michelle Trachtenberg wore a grey Jill Stuart Resort 2009 halter neck dress, with a cute bow on the hip.

Jessica Stroup opted for a white floaty dress from the Spring 2009 collection.

Amanda Bynes is wearing a stunning teal dress with a tiered skirt, but she really needs to work on her angles, that pose is so off.

Source & Source

Diane von Furstenberg & Reem Acra Fall 2009

Diane von Furstenberg & Reem Acra Fall 2009

Live Blogging From Max Azria

Live Blogging From Max Azria

12 Responses to More From The Front Row

1. sarahl February 17, 2009 at 23:36 #

LOOOOOOOOVE Kim K make-up, she is gorgeous !!

2. Ayesha February 18, 2009 at 00:26 #

Fashion Critic..i’m more interested in what YOU were wearing! outfit post if you can pleease:D btw..big thanks for not abandoning us during NYFW. ;)

3. kim February 18, 2009 at 00:28 #

kim kardashian has really come a long way. i loved her from the beginning, but she is definitely more fashionable these days.

-kim

4. Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 00:34 #

Amanda, please, NEW HAIRSTYLE!!!!!!

5. drinkupthefashion February 18, 2009 at 02:43 #

i’m LOVING kim’s new hairstyle. she looks so gorgeous in both the white vest and pants outfit and the white dress outfit. paris hilton looks so gorge with short hair, i’m glad she’s keeping it. and with her: the less makeup, the better. amanda looks great and so does michelle trachtenberg. thanks for covering all of this!

6. Vogueite February 18, 2009 at 04:02 #

hmm i don’t know about Kim’s white outfit.

the pants looked very tight and ill-fitting to me…

7. nicole February 18, 2009 at 07:07 #

i am in love with kims lwd look. its stunning.
    the hair doesnt work as well with the other look but still pretty. cant believe the transformation shes made.

8. whitestroke February 18, 2009 at 16:36 #

When I say I love big hair that’s not exactly what I mean, Kim.

I love Paris’ leather jacket. So cute.

Kellie Pickler finally looks good and fresh.

Oh my, Michelle needs to learn how to sit naturally.

9. Ling February 18, 2009 at 19:01 #

I absolutely adore the three Jill Stuart ladies (Kristen, Michelle, Jessica), especially Kristen’s flowery dress.

10. FelipeA February 18, 2009 at 19:06 #

Michelle looks so regal and classy, i just wish she looked natural. Jessica looks the best in the pic to me. She looks put together however sans a broomstick up her butt. The shot kinda makes me think of Cruel Intentions. Michelle is Sarah Michelle Gellar and Kristen is a Selma Blair/Reese Whiterspoon combo

11. strange.antidote February 19, 2009 at 04:26 #

kim looks soooooo pale in the first pic…
    wttttttt?

12. Dana February 19, 2009 at 15:09 #

I totally agree with Ayesha! FC, can we please hear about your outfits? I’m sure they are awesome! ♥