Runway To Matthew Williamson Store Party

Runway To Wembley Stadium - Girls Aloud In Preen

Runway To Wembley Stadium – Girls Aloud In Preen

Farah Angsana Fall 2009

Farah Angsana Fall 2009

10 Responses to Runway To Matthew Williamson Store Party

1. robbie February 16, 2009 at 19:15 #

lindsay just looks a mess in both dresses, especially the coral dress, her looks are too big for that dressm but her hair looks quite nice.

rachel, nice dress for once she actually looked quite nice. i love matthew in that picture.

katherines dress is so pretty she looks great.

mischa is okay, the longer version looks alot better, lmao sat the fact she is back to wearing her mad marys.

lily, such a youthful dress, great colour, only flaw is the tights and the clutch.

joy looks great so much nicer on her than the model.

just a shame they all mostly wore tights.

2. Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 19:37 #

Why is nearly everyone wearing black tight – their dresses would look so much better without !

3. Cry February 16, 2009 at 20:09 #

What happened to Lindsay “twins” while she’s wearing the coral dress? That boobs come out from nowhere…

4. LILA February 16, 2009 at 20:26 #

Early on i was pleasently surprised about how great Lindsay looked in the pre-fall dress (even if she looks a bit wasted..), but her second outfit is what made me change my mind. There is a real big problem honey if you look skinner then Anja Rubik (exception made for the boobs, of course); and as much as i love this dress, i’m tired of seeing it on everyone.
    Joy is just a ray of sunshine to me, even though her look would have been much better without the thights, and it’s the same for all the others who wore them.
    Who’s the poor thing who’s modeling the resort collection, anyway? She’s quite unfortunate looking..

5. Ling February 16, 2009 at 20:42 #

And there I was thinking Lindsay actually looked quite good, and then I scrolled down further and saw her in the orange dress – out of the people who’ve worn this dress so far, she’s probably the worst, the tights don’t go with the dress at all. I’d say Lily Collins and Joy Bryant are the best dressed.

6. Roderick February 16, 2009 at 22:25 #

My God! Lindsay Lohan has a way of making EVERYTHING she wears look cheap and vulgar. How can such a young girl possibly look so haggard and worn? It’s pathetic. If I were a designer I wouldn’t want her wearing my fashions. She’s incapable of doing them justice.

7. Nikki February 17, 2009 at 01:57 #

shame on lindsay for wearing that coral dress. what happened??? did rachel not teach her anything?

8. Montreal Fashion Minds February 17, 2009 at 15:39 #

How sad when Lindsey Lohan is half the size of a runway model!

~ Montreal Fashion Minds ~

9. Ruthless MEME February 18, 2009 at 00:56 #

Lindsay is scarily thin….. but you can definitely tell she has had a boob job……

10. whitestroke February 18, 2009 at 09:28 #

I’m so annoyed by the way Lindsay wore that second dress. I don’t get the obsession of so many women to push the boobs up in ANYTHING they wear. Style should be about what you wear, not your chest. It’s just boobs, get over it. 50% of the planet have them. Just because you put it under the dress wouldn’t mean you don’t have them.