Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Isabeli Fontana In Jonathan Saunders

Best Dressed Of The Week – Isabeli Fontana In Jonathan Saunders

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Atelier February 14, 2009 at 04:50 #

Isabeli Fontana all the way,,,,
    I love her so much, Im so glad to see her on this list,,she deserves to win this race, she really brought fashion to that event and she was the one who stood out the most..

2. Kaya February 14, 2009 at 05:10 #

I voted for the Louis Vutton number. I think its chic and quirky and refreshing to see on a red carpet.

3. Lady Of Style February 14, 2009 at 09:05 #

Gwyneth Paltrow all the way. She is a vision in white :)

4. Nik February 14, 2009 at 10:48 #

whoa, that’s gwyneth?..if I haden’t read the polls I would have thought it was claire danes (maybe it was the calvin klein…or the haircut…)

Langoria…so cute, but if I were her I’d so be over that color…but since she’s still happy with it, it works for her

5. Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 11:05 #

Courteney Cox. But as she’s not on the list, i’ll go with Michelle Monaghan.

Electra.

6. Creme de la Mode February 14, 2009 at 12:02 #

That Jonathan Saunders dress is SMOKIN’ but I also do really like Gwynnie’s white jacket.

7. Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 14:43 #

Damn! Now that's hard! Except Eva and Rosario in blue (they look fine, too, but not outstanding), everyone looked GREAT. How come all these great looks were shown during one week??! Oh, yea, it's the awards season… :>
    Don't you find it ironic that the most fashion-forward choices were seen on celebrities attending "smaller" events (smaller when compared to Sunday's big award shows)?
    Anyway, have a great time while checking out the New York shows and predicting the Oscar gowns!

David

8. Kyutipye February 14, 2009 at 14:58 #

For me its a toss up between Isabeli and Taraji. Taraji looks devine in that gown, although I’m not too fond of the yellow eye makeup, it seems a little contrived. Isabeli’s dress is soooo cute. I love the hair, the fresh face, she is totally wearing it! my only problem would be her choice of shoes. I just don’t like them. I wish I could pick them both. I have to pick 1 and so, Taraji wins by about 0.0000001 of a point.

9. Fashion Critic February 14, 2009 at 15:16 #

David, you make an interesting point about the smaller events being more fashion forward choices being made at smaller events. I should be at larger events when the star would stand out more.

But the larger events tend to be a sea of black as everyone tries to blend in

10. ber February 14, 2009 at 16:06 #

I want that Jonathan Saunders dress!

11. Ayesha February 14, 2009 at 19:43 #

Eliza Dushku..definitely. Very hard choice between Thandie Newton and her..but gave it to her in the end. It’s amazing. o_o

12. laurakitty February 15, 2009 at 01:28 #

That Jonathan Saunders dress is amazing! The best one in the collection.

13. Meg February 15, 2009 at 01:42 #

Thandie takes it for me.

14. Parvati February 15, 2009 at 02:20 #

I voted for Taraji P. Henson in Zac Posen. My second vote would go to Isabeli Fontana. She’s the best-dressed model out there.

15. SydneyCheapChic February 15, 2009 at 13:52 #

Hardest week in a long while… I loved loved Thandi’s all week, went away for the weekend came back and now there’s another 2 that I love! umm… I would say a tie between Thandi and Isabeli.. but because to me Isabeli’s looked fresher and happier then she wins my vote. Third went to Eliza.

16. Crazy/Beautiful February 15, 2009 at 16:53 #

Voting has always been easy but not this time.

Eliza Dushku, unfortunately, looks washed out. :(
    Apart from her, all the rest of the ladies look BEAUTIFUL!! ALL!!!

Nope..this one’s tough. can’t choose