11.02.09

The Entertainment Industry Foundation Gala

Gwyneth Paltrow was dressed in all white, barring her pink and yellow Roger Vivier heels.

The actress wore a Balmain Spring 2009 jacket with satin lapels, over a white plunging Calvin Klein Pre-Fall 2009 dress, which had contrasting fabrics of velvet, satin and jersey.

Even though her clothes are all current, she is oozing a retro vibe.

I love the invisible make-up.

Gwynie’s BFF Beyonce Knowles arrived wearing a black fitted Jean-Paul Gaultier Fall 2007 Couture dress, with a black beaded multiple layered necklace.

The only thing sparkling here, are the jewel details on her heels.

I don’t like this at all.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw that Jennifer Aniston’s BFF was NOT wearing black.

Courteney Cox took a break for the norm, to wear this L’Wren Scott metallic spaghetti strapped dress, with matching heels.

I think Dakota Fanning or Miley Cyrus would better suit this haltered black mini dress, with a white bow tie, than Sheryl Crow.

Rita Wilson brought a water brust of colour to the red carpet, in her aqua strapless dress.

She wore the dress with a stunning Lanvin statement necklace, but sadly her pointy pumps let her down.

Angie Harmon’s grey Kaufman Franco jersey dress hugs her in all the right places.

Source

Blake Lively Takes Her Oscar To McDonalds

Blake Lively Takes Her Oscar To McDonalds

Runway To "Cheri" Premiere - Keira Knightley In Chloé

Runway To "Cheri" Premiere РKeira Knightley In Chlo̩

16 Responses to The Entertainment Industry Foundation Gala

1. Naomi February 11, 2009 at 13:22 #

I think Courtney Cox is wearing L'Wren Scott

I looove Gwyneth's outfit and Beyonce really shouldn't have worn that necklace.

2. Naomi February 11, 2009 at 13:26 #

Sorry for the double post. Rita Wilson’s gorgeous necklace is Lanvin.

3. Fashion Critic February 11, 2009 at 13:39 #

Naomi, I really appreciate your i-d’s

4. Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 14:44 #

Wasn’t Angie recently pregnant?
    WOW! What a post-baby figure!

Lexa

5. fashionist February 11, 2009 at 15:45 #

Gwyneth’s dinner jacket is gorgeous. Think I’ll get mine out for the weekend to wear over a dress. I too love her barley there make up.

6. Ahot February 11, 2009 at 16:02 #

yeah! Bey is back! I knew she will disappoint again. Girlfriend just tries too hard.
    Rita is so WOW. Blue is not my color but i would definitely wear this. Gwyn is amazing too.

7. Leo February 11, 2009 at 16:33 #

Gwyneth looks fantastic. It’s so retro but it has something else.

Rita Wilson looks nice, I love the colour and how she was having fun with it.

Angie looks plain. Sheryl Crow looks like an old woman trying to be young.
    And Beyoncé looks like a clown.

8. robbie February 11, 2009 at 18:14 #

wow courtney is by far best dressed at this event, that dress is stunning.

the rest are boring. beyonce looks the most boring and that necklace is OTT.

i lobe gwyneths shoes though *drools*

9. Liquorice Clothing February 11, 2009 at 18:14 #

Beyonce’s necklace would have looked so much better with a strapless gown and her hair up. The dress covered her up too much to wear with the necklace.

10. Ruthless MEME February 11, 2009 at 19:29 #

I try wit’ Beyonce…. I really do…. she needs to stay out of her mom’s closet….. everything is clashing here…. and it’s monotone colors….. how to you clash on monotone colors???….. Fashion Critic please phone your best friend Queen Latifah and tell her to tell Beyonce to dress like she is 27 not 47…….

11. Cry February 11, 2009 at 19:57 #

Sheryl Crow YSL shoes are so 2007!!

12. drinkupthefashion February 11, 2009 at 20:33 #

everyone looks pretty horrible. my favorite is angie harmon, she looks good. courtney cox looks good too. everyone else…O.o

13. Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 22:15 #

OMG i’m speachless. This has to be Courteney’s best outfit ever!

It’s quite unbelievable but this is her 2nd non-black outfit this year.

She was the best dressed at this event, by far. Gwyneth took a risk, but she didn’t do it in my eyes, i don’t like this.

Electra.

14. whitestroke February 12, 2009 at 16:51 #

It must be a rule for boring stars: either black or Amish.

Love Gwyneth’s look.

15. Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 23:35 #

I don’t know who this “Rita” is, but she needs a stylist and a dentist ASAP.

16. Paige@Muller February 13, 2009 at 03:57 #

Wow, I was too distracted by Rita’s discolored teeth to even notice what she was wearing. Yikes! Girl, let loose of some of that Tom Hanks cash and get some whitening strips.