11.02.09

Blake Lively Takes Her Oscar To McDonalds

On season 6 of Sex and the City, do you remember at the end of episode 88 when Carrie Bradshaw and Aleksandr Petrovsky end up in McDonalds whilst she wears gorgeous pink Oscar de la Renta dress?

Well Blake Lively and Penn Badgley recreated that moment, as they discussed if they should supersize their meal, at the counter of a McDonalds in Berlin last night.

She was still wearing her perfect pink Oscar de la Renta gown, which she had worn to The Private Lives of Pippa Lee premiere.

I think Ling said it best when she said, “What a waste of a perfectly nice dress.”

Thanks MissTuesday

Source & Source

In Terri Seymour's Closet - DKNY Ikat Print Dress

In Terri Seymour’s Closet – DKNY Ikat Print Dress

The Entertainment Industry Foundation Gala

The Entertainment Industry Foundation Gala

21 Responses to Blake Lively Takes Her Oscar To McDonalds

1. Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 12:08 #

You can say many things about Blake Lively in this dress, and none of them would be good. But this Gossip Girl vs. Sex and The City thing – that’s priceless!

Dominika

2. Ace Azri February 11, 2009 at 12:34 #

wow!! im amazed and shocked and plenty of other emotions all jumbled up looking at that picture.lol

3. boogie February 11, 2009 at 13:34 #

She really starts to bug me with her “relaxed attitude”. I hope she doesn’t become like mischa barton “I have my own style, blah, blah, blah……..”

Girl, learn to wear a dress!!!

4. Lady Of Style February 11, 2009 at 14:01 #

All the great places to eat in Berlin and you go to McDonalds? How American.

5. Ling February 11, 2009 at 14:42 #

Yay I’ve been quoted! I feel moderately famous now :) Mr de la Renta would cry if he saw these photos!

6. FashionLover February 11, 2009 at 15:45 #

The Horror…
    what if she gets ketchup on the dress…

I think this is the last time Blake Lively is wearing an Oscar De La Renta!

7. whitestroke February 11, 2009 at 16:11 #

The problem here is not the dress but Blake herself. There are plenty of people that could be pictured wearing Couture in Taco Bell and I’d think it’s so charming and down-to-earth of them. She’s just not unique and eccentric enough to pull this off. (The same goes for her bad posture.) She’s a mediocre actress with no special personality. Her eating at McDonalds wearing Oscar de la Renta is just THAT, eating at McDonalds wearing Oscar de la Renta. There isn’t anything interesting you can think about it, other than it being completely wrong.

8. Ahot February 11, 2009 at 16:15 #

“Blake Lively takes her Oscar to Macdonald” LOL
    Who is she? the next Carrie?

9. Leo February 11, 2009 at 16:44 #

I love that episode of SATC. I adored Aleksandr Petrovsky on the show.

I just hope she didn’t spill some ketchup or whatever on that dress.

10. misstuesday February 11, 2009 at 16:47 #

Yay I feel famous :)

Just thinking of how filthy the floor must be, or how many potential accidents await at McDonalds, or just the smell that could stick to her hair…

I’m all up for going to McDonalds and getting trashy, just not before your premiere in a dress like this.

11. robbie February 11, 2009 at 17:35 #

she should never be allowed to have designer dresses, if she looks this bad and doesnt seem to care about them.

wonder if she got the special sauce all over her dress *rolls eyes*.

loved that episode of SATC.

12. drinkupthefashion February 11, 2009 at 20:37 #

blake lively just doesn't have any style. i'm sorry…i know in fashion nobody is saving lives but come ON. that dress costs so much money, it's so nicely made and you wore it to your premiere and made it look like crap, and then let it drag across the floor of a McDonald's? maybe i just love clothes too much. >.> i'm sure they could have gone through the drive thru!

13. mhila February 11, 2009 at 23:37 #

This comment “What a waste of a perfectly nice dress” and other comments here are incredible rude in my opinion.
    So what if her hair wasn’t perfect, or she didn’t stand straight or she went to McDonalds.

I’m just saying this because I thought she looked alright.

14. mhila February 11, 2009 at 23:52 #

Can I just add that I saw her walking the red carpet and she looked good then. You know it’s different than posing for pics (some people are just bad posers). I think people wouldn’t say she were so undeserving of this dress if they saw her in person :D.

15. Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 23:56 #

She makes me sooo MAD!

16. Kiran_Sooknandan February 12, 2009 at 00:25 #

This just comes of as a media stunt in my opinion.

17. Daria February 12, 2009 at 01:25 #

I don’t really understand the comments. Blake has an adorable carefree personality and she’s a genuinely sweet girl. I’ve met her a couple of times in the city, and she’s really adorable.

And I think this is the best she’s looked in a long time.

18. nicole February 12, 2009 at 04:54 #

hahah oh wow i loved that epi of sex and the city.

she def didnt pull off that dress but i think its kinda cute to go to mcdonalds with ure bf in oscar de la renta. just down to earth but yeah the floor is nasty o god.

19. Arasto February 12, 2009 at 06:20 #

They are pure white trash that they ate at McDonalds while in Berlin. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Just white trash.

20. Joy February 12, 2009 at 10:37 #

Ohhh c’mon who cares – I think its totally cute that they went to McDonalds. So far I haven’t heard of her being careless with borrowed clothes or being rude to people. She seems genuinely nice. In a way its great that they haven’t let their fame turn them into snobs. Can’t you imagine, if you arent a total superficial self-possessed person, that you would get tired of all the commotion and pressure after awhile?

21. Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 23:33 #

This is just horrid and completely American. I suppose, though, that it would have been alright if her hair didn’t already make her look like trailer trash.