09.02.09 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Grammy Awards?

Source

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

2009 Brit Awards - Best Dressed

2009 Brit Awards – Best Dressed

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Grammy Awards?

1. Ruthless MEME February 9, 2009 at 19:05 #

Katy Perry hands down….. she OWNED it……..

2. Flora February 9, 2009 at 19:07 #

I actually didn’t like ANY of the dresses at the Grammys, but it was a vintage year for pics to add to my Worst Celebrity Fashion of the Year round-up. At least 20 really terrible outfits! I mean, the Grammys is always notable for appalling fashion disasters, but this year – woah!

Can’t we vote for the pre-Grammy parties instead, the outfits were much better there! I vote for Rihanna in Preen!

3. Leo February 9, 2009 at 19:11 #

My top 3:
    1 Queen Latifah.
    2 Jennifer Hudson
    3 Gwyneth Paltrow

Latifah wins this by a mile.

4. Hayley February 9, 2009 at 19:26 #

The only one I loved was Gwyneth Paltrow. The others are all awful or ok.

5. robbie February 9, 2009 at 19:35 #

the queen all the way, she looked stunning, not flashy but not bland, just perfect, plus her curves are delicious.

6. Lady Of Style February 9, 2009 at 19:53 #

1. Katy Perry
    2. Sara Bareilles
    3. Jennifer Hudson

7. SMILE February 9, 2009 at 20:08 #

voted for LeAnn Rimes; stood out the most; the dress/colour looks amazing on her; defintely best dressed for me

8. Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 20:34 #

were the grammys not supposed to be fun and exciting…it’s turning into somewhat sophisticated which kind of bores me
    of all these dresses…I like Gwenyth for keeping the Grammys spirit alive!but the best dressed seriously was whitney houston! I mean WOW!!!
    I am very surprised you didnot put her in this poll FC!

9. drinkupthefashion February 9, 2009 at 20:39 #

katy perry knocked it out of the ball park. i’m happy to see that for once i genuinely agree with everyone else who’s voting! katy perry is winning yippee!

10. A*mused February 9, 2009 at 20:47 #

i heart gwyneth in versace- she looks like she’s dressed to party, my kinda girl!

11. Jewelry Insider February 9, 2009 at 23:25 #

Love your blog! I thought the blondes had more fun last night. Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood were classic and elegant. Paula Abdul on the other hand? Notsomuch.

The Jewelry Insider blog covers the jewelry side of the carpet – in addition to all other things blingy. Come take a look!

12. Gaber February 9, 2009 at 23:26 #

Queen Latifah.

I was intrigued by Jeniffer Hudson’s dress, but then I saw it from the side and all the love I had for it just melted.
    Sadly her red carpet dress was nominated, rather then her far more stunning performance outfit.

13. Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 02:23 #

i vote for Hudson!

14. Jordan LaDiva February 10, 2009 at 09:46 #

Katy Perry by far was the best. The hair, the makeup, the jewelry, the dress, everything was on point, I never would have expected Katy to look this fabulous, she is officially on my watch list now.

15. Ahot February 10, 2009 at 11:01 #

jen hudson-edgy; queen-just the queen

16. Rama Dimas Y. February 11, 2009 at 08:19 #

I LOVE J. HUDSON edgy dress :)
    it’s unpredictable