Best Dressed Of The Week – Jennifer Connelly & Drew Barrymore

The Pre-BAFTA & Pre-Grammy Parties pictures have come in. So in order to bring you those looks before the main events, I have closed this poll early.

Like you I fell in love with Jennifer Connelly in her Balmain edgy look. Jennifer showed us that she’s not a one-trick pony as she deflected from her favoured Balenciaga.

I had planned to make her Best Dressed this week, then on Friday afternoon, my fickle love switched to Drew Barrymore the second I saw her in this Giambattista Valli dress.

But it was not just the dress, it was the whole look, from her hair to her Jimmy Choo’s.

Drew’s Lanvin dress was also stunning, so she had a great week.

Source & Rex Features

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

In Rihanna's Closet - Preen Blue Dress

In Rihanna’s Closet – Preen Blue Dress

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Jennifer Connelly & Drew Barrymore

1. Danieel February 8, 2009 at 13:01 #

I agree, I voted for Drew, but I wish she had saved it for the red carpet!

2. Flora February 8, 2009 at 13:03 #

Hurray! I was hoping you’d come in early to post on the pre-Bafta and Pre-Grammy parties! Can’t wait to hear what you thought of Rihanna, Leona and Carrie Underwood, and Emma Watson, Thandie, and Freida.

3. Fashion Critic February 8, 2009 at 13:14 #

Flora, I had too, there is so much of it. :)

Expect a post every hour.

4. Ace Azri February 8, 2009 at 13:16 #

i’m so excited for this coming week. red carpet galore much.

5. Flora February 8, 2009 at 13:20 #

Tell me about it, I have to go in to work two hours early tomorrow to send out all the photos from the BAFTAs before the magazine people get to their desks – I’m in the same industry. Still, at least unlike you and some of my colleagues, I don’t have to work on a Sunday!

Can I just say, I rely on your site every day to give me all the correct designer IDs? Without you, the pics would go out without that information on, so it really does make a difference. I always know you will be spot on with your IDs and I can rely on you to get it right, unlike some other sites out there.

6. Ling February 8, 2009 at 13:59 #

A post every hour? Hooray! That’ll help me get through this boring Sunday :D

7. whitestroke February 8, 2009 at 16:56 #

This was a great week. My favorites were Jennifer, Ginnifer, Scarlett and Drew in G.Valli. I was sure Jennifer would get a lot of votes so I gave my vote to Ginnifer.

8. robbie February 8, 2009 at 18:58 #

i cmpletely agree with you, drew looked amaazing.

jennifer wasnt really anything special, but her shoes were drool worthy.