04.02.09

Predict The Oscar Gowns

Style.com have come up with a fun way keep us entertained, whilst we desperately wait to see the best and worst on the Oscars red carpet.

You can predict which designers the listed 20 celebrities will wear, from Kate Winslet to Anne Hathaway.

Keep your scorecard for the big night, and tick off how many you get right, or challenge friends and family.

Click here to enter your predictions.

The only problem is, since the presenters are not announced this year, so I’m not sure how accurate their 20 ladies will be.

Who Wore Azzaro Better? Anne Hathaway or Olivia Molina

Who Wore Azzaro Better? Anne Hathaway or Olivia Molina

Runway To "Valkyrie" Brazil Premiere - Katie Holmes In Christian Lacroix Couture

Runway To "Valkyrie" Brazil Premiere – Katie Holmes In Christian Lacroix Couture

6 Responses to Predict The Oscar Gowns

1. Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 11:53 #

It could be a fun thing to do, but when I start doing it I have a problem, I seem not to be able to scroll down the list of designers (there is no green arrow for going down the list), so I cannot pick up any names after Dries van Noten.

Lexa

2. Fashion Critic February 4, 2009 at 11:56 #

I just tried it and it worked for me. I was able to do all the way down to vintage

3. Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 13:07 #

You’re right, that’s exactly what I’ve thought. How can anyone be sure Gwyneth Paltrow and Nicole Kidman are going to be there? Many of those actresses are not nominated, and since the presenters are kept secret… Anyway, there’s an another thing: their list is too short, they haven’t featured a few important names. For instance, Viola Davis is a huge David Meister fan (although I’m pretty sure she is going to wear a gown designed from a ”major” designer on that evening), but he’s not on the list. I didn’t see Bottega Veneta, Haider Ackermann…

4. Sabina February 4, 2009 at 23:55 #

It was interesting to predict what will all these stuuning ladies wear. Here's my result!

1. Kate Winslet in Carolina Herrera
    16. Marisa Tomei in Narciso Rodriguez
    17. Anne Hathaway in Versace
    18. Freida Pinto in Oscar de la Renta
    19. Meryl Streep in Prada
    20. Gwyneth Paltrow in Yves Saint Laurent

5. Fashion Critic February 5, 2009 at 00:42 #

I really liked you Taraji P. Henson in Missoni pick.

6. whitestroke February 5, 2009 at 18:35 #

I did this last week, but in the end my computer froze and I couldn’t save it. I don’t know how did they come up with these 8 extra ladies either. I’m only sure about 10 actress nominees and Marion and Tilda that are bound to appear as last year’s winners.