Runway To Allan Border Medal Dinner – Lara Bingle In Prada

Australian model Lara Bingle attended the Allan Border Medal dinner in Melbourne today – last night if you are in Australia – with her partner Cricketer Michael Clarke.

I don’t know much -anything- about Cricket, but looking at the handsome couple, I would say they are the Australia’s glamourous equivalent to Posh & Becks.

Lara adapted this off-the-shoulder Prada Spring 2009 dress, to make it look like a high collared dress. I like what she did, but I would have left the neck bare like on the runway.

I love her mega fierce Louis Vuitton Fall 2008 platform heels.

Thanks to Alannah for sending me Lara’s picture.

I know tend to focus on US and UK celebrities, but if you want me to feature a local celebrity to you wearing runway clothes, please email me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Isabel Lucas In Christian Dior - Christian Dior Sydney Boutique Opening

Isabel Lucas In Christian Dior – Christian Dior Sydney Boutique Opening

Runway To "Valkyrie" Brazil Premiere - Katie Holmes In Christian Lacroix Couture

Runway To "Valkyrie" Brazil Premiere – Katie Holmes In Christian Lacroix Couture

17 Responses to Runway To Allan Border Medal Dinner – Lara Bingle In Prada

1. Anonymous February 3, 2009 at 21:02 #

I’m not a fan of Prada, but this is gorgeous!

Electra.

2. Lara February 3, 2009 at 21:06 #

You’re so kind to do all of this. Your every post is perfect, i really couldn’t live without this.:)

3. Fashion Critic February 3, 2009 at 21:12 #

Lara, comments like yous make the hard work all worth it.

Is’t my pleasure

4. Cry February 3, 2009 at 21:27 #

Love the dress, hate the shoes…
    Anyway they’re simply gorgeous! Wow!!

5. Sergio February 3, 2009 at 21:29 #

Her heels are Louis Vuitton Fall 2008, isnt it?

6. Cry February 3, 2009 at 21:33 #

Yes, I think they are these ones: http://www.style.it/interactive/img/00280m(1470).jpg

7. Fashion Critic February 3, 2009 at 21:43 #

Thanks Cry. I am on my blackberry. I will look at this properly when I am at home.

8. Ben February 3, 2009 at 22:09 #

ahhh, thankyou!
    i’m so pleased we’re getting australian celebrities now. Lara Bingle is impeccibly dressed – probably because her stylist works for harpers bazaar australia.

i would love to see some more of other australians like delta goodrem and rose byrne.

thankyou so much for your blog – i read it every day, and if you havent posted anything new i always look at older posts.

thanks :)

ben x.

9. Moody Crab February 3, 2009 at 23:07 #

One of my rules is: Thou shall not covet their neighbour’s property BUT,you, young woman, is making me dangerously covet every dress I’ve laid my eyes on your page….so not good for my Zen health.

Nevertheless, I want…want…want Freida Pinto’s Moschino dress and Renee’s pink shirt dress! So beautiful!!!

Please keep the pictures coming!!!

10. alannah February 3, 2009 at 23:57 #

thanks for posting it!
    it makes me so happy to see an australian not really known in loads of other places making it on here!

11. Mai February 4, 2009 at 01:15 #

they look so cute together. i love her necklace and matching earrings!

12. Fashion Critic February 4, 2009 at 01:25 #

Also thanks to Sergio for iding the fierce heels and Cry for finding the pic

You guys rock

13. drinkupthefashion February 4, 2009 at 01:52 #

lara is sooooo beautiful. i would love to look at her. this picture of her displays her great beauty and she looks amazingly graceful and fashion savvy. i think she accessorized great and she is rocking those heels.
    i would be totally unable to walk in ‘em!

14. Sarah February 4, 2009 at 04:33 #

I don’t like the shoes.
    They make her legs look to short.

15. Ace Azri February 4, 2009 at 04:52 #

i like the fact that she leave it like the runway version. where it is crumpled. unlike some us celebs who un-crumple the clothes.lol

16. Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 06:00 #

Michael Clarke is HOT! Cricketers are HOT!
    Bingle looks like a younger version of Donatella Versace. Would have preferred her dress without the chunky necklace.
    Frieda Pinto iS PERFECT!

17. whitestroke February 5, 2009 at 18:22 #

I like the way she paired those LV shoes with that dress. I doubt I’d wear it, but it’s interesting. She added a touch of color with the necklace, but it has to go. I’d rather she wore those platforms in different color, like these maybe, but without the necklace.