Runway To Allan Border Medal Dinner – Lara Bingle In Prada

Australian model Lara Bingle attended the Allan Border Medal dinner in Melbourne today – last night if you are in Australia – with her partner Cricketer Michael Clarke.

I don’t know much -anything- about Cricket, but looking at the handsome couple, I would say they are the Australia’s glamourous equivalent to Posh & Becks.

Lara adapted this off-the-shoulder Prada Spring 2009 dress, to make it look like a high collared dress. I like what she did, but I would have left the neck bare like on the runway.

I love her mega fierce Louis Vuitton Fall 2008 platform heels.

Thanks to Alannah for sending me Lara’s picture.

I know tend to focus on US and UK celebrities, but if you want me to feature a local celebrity to you wearing runway clothes, please email me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

17 thoughts on “Runway To Allan Border Medal Dinner – Lara Bingle In Prada

1. Ben

ahhh, thankyou!
    i’m so pleased we’re getting australian celebrities now. Lara Bingle is impeccibly dressed – probably because her stylist works for harpers bazaar australia.

i would love to see some more of other australians like delta goodrem and rose byrne.

thankyou so much for your blog – i read it every day, and if you havent posted anything new i always look at older posts.

thanks :)

ben x.

2. Moody Crab

One of my rules is: Thou shall not covet their neighbour’s property BUT,you, young woman, is making me dangerously covet every dress I’ve laid my eyes on your page….so not good for my Zen health.

Nevertheless, I want…want…want Freida Pinto’s Moschino dress and Renee’s pink shirt dress! So beautiful!!!

Please keep the pictures coming!!!

3. alannah

thanks for posting it!
    it makes me so happy to see an australian not really known in loads of other places making it on here!

4. Fashion Critic

Also thanks to Sergio for iding the fierce heels and Cry for finding the pic

You guys rock

5. drinkupthefashion

lara is sooooo beautiful. i would love to look at her. this picture of her displays her great beauty and she looks amazingly graceful and fashion savvy. i think she accessorized great and she is rocking those heels.
    i would be totally unable to walk in ‘em!

6. Ace Azri

i like the fact that she leave it like the runway version. where it is crumpled. unlike some us celebs who un-crumple the clothes.lol

7. Anonymous

Michael Clarke is HOT! Cricketers are HOT!
    Bingle looks like a younger version of Donatella Versace. Would have preferred her dress without the chunky necklace.
    Frieda Pinto iS PERFECT!

8. whitestroke

I like the way she paired those LV shoes with that dress. I doubt I’d wear it, but it’s interesting. She added a touch of color with the necklace, but it has to go. I’d rather she wore those platforms in different color, like these maybe, but without the necklace.