02.02.09 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Goya Awards?

As not everyone is familiar with these Spanish actress, I have added their names to their pictures.

Source & Source

Runway To Crazy Horse - Dita von Teese in Elie Saab Couture

Runway To Crazy Horse – Dita von Teese in Elie Saab Couture

Who Wore Diane von Furstenberg Better? America Ferrera or Kelly Brook

Who Wore Diane von Furstenberg Better? America Ferrera or Kelly Brook

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Goya Awards?

1. Atelier February 2, 2009 at 21:04 #

Althought I have no idea who she is,, Rosana Pator was by far the best dressed at this event,,,,amazing gown!!!
    that is the way black should be used!!!

2. xdittax February 2, 2009 at 21:18 #

I can not tell it exactly why but I adore Leticia Dolera’s dress and herself so much. There’s something sensual and attractive.

But at the same time – I really like Paz Vega’s dress, too.

3. robbie February 2, 2009 at 21:25 #

dont know whoany of these people are, but i have to say leticia dolera, that dress is gorgeous.

4. Ling February 2, 2009 at 21:33 #

I voted for Leticia Dolera, her gown was just stunning! Also have to say that Olivia Molina looked much better in that dress than Anne Hathaway!

5. Anonymous February 2, 2009 at 21:37 #

It’s nice you’ve featured pics from the Goya Awards. I’m sayin’ pure European charme! Segnorita Penélope is back! I hope she’ll be able to controle herself and not to break out at the Oscars, since she spend the whole awards season in a surprisingly subdued mood.
    I don’t know if anyone remembers, but a day after Carolina Herrera’s show, Style.com singled out the black raffia dress Rosana Pastor wore. They said the thing was way to stiff to sit in it… :)
    I guess you don’t know who made the frilly dress Carme Elias wore? I thought it was so sophisticated?

David

6. WendyB February 2, 2009 at 22:24 #

Personally, I would have had the most fun wearing the stripey dress.

7. Anonymous February 2, 2009 at 22:37 #

I have to say Leticia Dolera, but i love those “already seen” Versace and Azzaro dresses too.

Electra.

8. Hayley February 2, 2009 at 22:45 #

I don’t know who any of these girls are, apart from Penelope Cruz. I voted Leticia, as I think her dress suits her down to the ground, as she looks stunning.

9. Jajababy February 2, 2009 at 22:58 #

Rosana Pastor by far. Any woman who can fit her body in a dress like that and WEAR the dress definitely gets my vote.

10. Fashion Critic February 2, 2009 at 23:42 #

Rosana Pastor was my second fave behind Leticia Dolera.

11. whitestroke February 3, 2009 at 00:06 #

Maribel Verdu for me. I was deciding between her and Carolina Herrera girls. It’s a really fun and colorful dress, and I think she pulls it off great.

12. Lady B February 3, 2009 at 00:27 #

The Carme Elias’s dress is a design of Cortana (www.cortana.es, under construction) whose Spanish designer is Rosa Esteva.

13. Nicolina Marie February 3, 2009 at 00:41 #

I just wanted to say that absolutely ADORE your site and check it every day! I’m even getting to familiar enough to pick out dresses and correctly guess the designer, which I credit to you Fashion Critic!

Having said that, Maribel Verdu looks so stunning in a color that not many could pull off, so she has my vote!

Keep up the great work!

14. Fashion Critic February 3, 2009 at 01:00 #

thank you Lady B.

I can’t add it to the poll otherwise the figures will go back to 0, but I will add it below.

15. Parvati February 3, 2009 at 02:14 #

I voted for Belen Rueda in Carolina Herrera. I would have voted for Olivia Molina instead, but I disliked the fact that she wore a dress which has so recently been worn by a high-profile actress on a high-profile event.

16. Nik February 3, 2009 at 02:37 #

I love Paz Vega! She is like the Penelope Cruz alternative.

17. Ace Azri February 3, 2009 at 03:39 #

OMG! that rosana lady (whoever she is) totally pull of that bad chick leather flirty look so well. aww

18. Raquel February 3, 2009 at 04:35 #

Maribel Verdu, hands down. She looks fantastic in such a difficult color.

19. Rizz February 3, 2009 at 07:56 #

Wow Carolina Herrera is on fire this season!!
    Belen Rueda looks absolutely ethereal!

20. Gaber February 3, 2009 at 09:09 #

I think I voted for Anne in Azzaro a few weeks ago and the dress still looks stunning.
    But despite that, I fell in love with Angelas’ dress the moment I saw it.
    So, AGS it is!

21. loletta February 3, 2009 at 13:19 #

Blimey … how do you get to know these actresses.. don´t even know them myself and I´m spanish !!
    Olivia Molina was fantastic , Pe was predictible and at the oscars luncheon she could have done with a necklace !!

22. Ahot February 3, 2009 at 15:03 #

Paz all the way! She is so beautiful in every single detail here, sheer perfection. Love her dress.

23. Mandrágora February 4, 2009 at 09:29 #

Is great the selection, but Pe don’t looks fantastic, Leticia is adorabel in that dress, Rossana Pastor is georguos in CH, but I love Cortana dress that Carme Elias wore!!

24. NoeLiia February 4, 2009 at 16:56 #

I really like the selection but my vote goes to ROSANA PASTOR in Carolina Herrera she is the prittiest and the most glamourous lady.

25. NoeLiia February 4, 2009 at 16:59 #

My vote is for Rosana Pastor she looks so pretty and glamourous.
    She is the best!