30.01.09

Renee Zellweger Loves To Wear Red On "The Late Show With David Letterman"

Now I am not suggesting for one second that these red asymmetrical dresses are the same, but they are similar in their style.

The second noteworthy thing is that Renee Zellweger has only worn two red asymmetrical dresses within one year, and they were both for her appearances on the Late Show with David Letterman.

When I did a blog post on Diane Kruger’s love for black bows, Wendy B wondered if it was a conscious thing, or if she just gravitated towards it, without realizing she’d wore it before.

I think that Diane just gravitated towards the bows, and I think the same would apply to Renee and her red asymmetrical dresses.

Source

The Independent Name Checks 'Red Carpet Fashion Awards'

The Independent Name Checks ‘Red Carpet Fashion Awards’

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

7 Responses to Renee Zellweger Loves To Wear Red On "The Late Show With David Letterman"

1. WendyB January 30, 2009 at 18:24 #

Makes sense to me — if I like a style once, I’ll probably like it again!

2. MateaAM January 30, 2009 at 18:49 #

this is the first time in million yrs that i actually like what shes wearing. i think that 2nd dress looks good on her and she finally combed her hair…at least i little!!
    xD

3. Anonymous January 31, 2009 at 13:55 #

SHOCK! woman wears red twice. Stop the press!
    Obviously the dresses are similar in style but she has managed to work the look in different ways. I think that this is a case of second time lucky. A+ for 29th Jan! Can you see the differences in cut and styling? Lets not be so harsh on Renee! IM sure if you found a look that worked for you you might rock it more than once.

4. Fashion Critic January 31, 2009 at 14:01 #

You have totally not understood what I was saying here.

I was noticing that she had worn a similar style and colour dress on the SAME show.

5. FashionLover January 31, 2009 at 16:01 #

the second dress is by nina ricci
    the best she has looked in a long while,I must say!
    she always dresses great but this time she looks really fresh!

btw I dont think FC was insultingh or bashing Renee.
    She’s always neutral!

6. Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 00:20 #

i think its the same dress… but inside out and back to front! Angelina style. :)

7. C February 2, 2009 at 22:31 #

She looks stunning in that second dress. That Nina Ricci is a good choice. Should have been in the running for best of the week.