30.01.09 Premiere

“Push” LA Premiere

I looooove Camilla Belle in this multi-coloured geometric print Alexander McQueen Spring 2009 sleeveless dress.

As always she makes something that looks hard to pull off, look so effortless.

My only critique would be her hair.

14 year old Dakota Fanning is growing up so elegantly, unlike many former teen stars.

Her style is effortless, cute and always age appropriate. This strapless silver strapless mini dress with an origami detail on the bodice just proves that.

It was recently announced that Kimora Lee-Simmons is pregnant, and we got so see a first glimpse of her baby bump in her cute gold baby doll dress.

Rumer Willis fails to impress.

Are those girls laughing with her or at her?

Source

Fashion Dinner For Aids

Fashion Dinner For Aids

The Independent Name Checks 'Red Carpet Fashion Awards'

The Independent Name Checks ‘Red Carpet Fashion Awards’

18 Responses to “Push” LA Premiere

1. Lily January 30, 2009 at 15:10 #

At her. Definately.

2. robbie January 30, 2009 at 15:25 #

oh god rumer should just give up, she always looks terrible, the hair the outfit is just so bad.

kimora is actually looks pretty nice, but her head always looks like an egg.

dakota is perfect.

camilla looks okay, the dress is gorgeous, the rest not so much.

3. donna January 30, 2009 at 16:54 #

Please don’t tell me Rumer showed up like that on purpose. Maybe she was asleep in the limo on the way from the airport and she forgot she has a red carpet to walk. Even then, she could have ran a comb through that hair. Oh God, that generation of celeb petrifies me.

4. Leslie January 30, 2009 at 17:01 #

I love Camilla’s whole look here! She has such incredible style and always looks stunning.

5. Linda January 30, 2009 at 18:11 #

Which designer is Dakota’s dress from?

6. drinkupthefashion January 30, 2009 at 20:04 #

waaaa?! kimora’s pregnant?!
    well congrats to her. can’t wait to see the little bundle of joy.

7. drinkupthefashion January 30, 2009 at 20:05 #

oh, and you know camilla bears such a great resemblance to jackie kennedy-onassis! if they ever do a movie on jackie she should SO play young to mid adult jackie. she would be perfect as her. she is so beautiful. her beauty dazzles me regularly.

8. Sarah January 30, 2009 at 20:45 #

Camilla and Dakota look flawless! Rumer, on the other hand, is a mess…

9. Leo January 30, 2009 at 20:53 #

Camilla Belle works the hell out of that dress, I just with she had other shoes.

Dakota looks so beautiful, it’s so great to see her like this, always very conscious yet elegant. She has overcome that kid actress’ awkwardness so well.

10. Kyutipye January 30, 2009 at 21:55 #

Camilla and Dakota, just beautiful. I like that Dakota is not rushing into the sexy look. she has so much more time. hint at Taylor Momsen. Kimora looks lovely and her dress is just so beautiful, and congratulations to her. Rumer shuld just have stayed home, I mean come on! and I really wish she would go back to the short hair. can’t anybody around her tell her?

11. Dana January 30, 2009 at 23:13 #

Love Dakota, she is so beautiful!

12. whitestroke January 30, 2009 at 23:57 #

Camilla wears McQueen and Rumer shows up like THAT? Just swell.

13. Ahot January 31, 2009 at 01:07 #

Well, Djimon is such a great guy. No wonder she got pregnant again. Congrats to them!

14. Parvati January 31, 2009 at 02:21 #

I agree that Dakota Fanning looks really beautiful, but I’m not sure about the “age-appropriate” thing of her outfit. I’m not sure if it’s age-appropriate for 14-year-olds to wear such high heels. I know that things like that don’t really count when we’re talking about celebrities, but still…

15. Crazy/Beautiful January 31, 2009 at 04:40 #

Linda, Dakota is wearing Max Azria. This dress is around $340

16. Lola January 31, 2009 at 12:28 #

I’m always SO dissapointed when i look at Rumer Willis. Her physique is a bit odd, but i’m sure that if she dresses it well, and brings out her best features with the right make-up, she would shine…
    girl has a lot to learn

Lola.

17. Ling January 31, 2009 at 15:26 #

I don’t think the dress Dakota is wearing is age-appropriate (in that it’s a teenage type of dress) but rather it’s suitable for all ages – I could see myself wearing that dress and I’m 22! She’s kept her hair and makeup simple which means she actually looks her age (or a little older, maybe 16ish) but at least she isn’t trying to grow up too fast!

18. Erin February 21, 2009 at 06:22 #

Hi, I was wondering if Dakota’s dress is by Max Azria and if so where can I get it?

Erin