Runway To NYLON Mexico Cover Launch Party – Leighton Meester In Preen

Leighton Meester attended a party to launch her Nylon Mexico cover in Mexico city this weekend.

The Gossip Girl actress wore a black Preen Spring 2009 dress, which had a lace-up detail on the yoke, and a sheer overlay.

She completed the look with black strappy heels, a sparkling black clutch, and bold red lips.

I love the dress, but I wish Leighton had done something different with her hair. The hair is so conservative with such an sexy edgy dress.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source
Nieves Alvarez In Gucci - Woolmark's 'Campaña por la Lana' Campaign Unveiling

Nieves Alvarez In Gucci – Woolmark’s ‘Campaña por la Lana’ Campaign Unveiling

Runway To High School Musical 3 Japan Premiere - Vanessa Hudgens In Moschino

Runway To High School Musical 3 Japan Premiere – Vanessa Hudgens In Moschino

8 Responses to Runway To NYLON Mexico Cover Launch Party – Leighton Meester In Preen

1. Nikki January 27, 2009 at 17:19 #

I like her hair with the dress. She was able to balance conservative and sexy with her hair — hair, makeup (bold red lips) and dress. The dress already speaks for itself. If she had her hair down, I think it would make her look too sexy…or like a dominatrix.

2. WendyB January 27, 2009 at 17:34 #

The Preen dress looks like it would be so fun to wear.

3. Terry January 27, 2009 at 17:45 #

Her bag is a Cecelia Stringray clutch, very nice!

4. shmay January 27, 2009 at 17:46 #

I like the dress, though I could have done without the sheer layer. Perhaps, it is the length of the dress that looks awkward to me. Had it been shorter, it would have suited her better.

5. Arasto January 27, 2009 at 19:41 #

The WORST UGLIEST shoes I have ever seen in my life. Beyond words. Honestly.

6. antoneLLina January 28, 2009 at 09:17 #

i don’t know why, but i like this ensamble on leighton…i know that the hair isn’t fantastic,and the dress could be shorter,but i think that she is just chic.

7. Anonymous January 28, 2009 at 10:53 #

she looks amaizing as always :) i love the dress and the hair and everything…well..may those shoes could have been white…pretty close to being perfect!

8. Leo January 28, 2009 at 12:20 #

Such a fun dress, I would’ve picked other shoes and the hair looks bad also. But Preen is being quite a surprise to me, with great pieces in the last 2 collections.