27.01.09 In Her Closet

In Heidi Montag’s Closet – Sigerson Morrison Gladiator Boots

Heidi Montag is perhaps the only star from The Hills who does not get sent free stuff, so what you see her wearing, she has brought.

I haven’t agreed with a lot of her choices, but I do like her black Chanel blazer and her Sigerson Morrison Gladiator boots.

She wore these boots on a night out with her husband, Spencer Pratt over the weekend, when the couple attended the Affliction “Day of Reckoning” MMA fight in LA.

The open-toe gladiator boots, with a 3.75in heel by Sigerson Morrison have a tribal feel to them, with thin leather strips held together by cording.

I found these boots on Zappos.com for $1,694.

The Sigerson Morrison website is currently under construction, but it list the stockists.

This style of boot also comes in a Leather wedge ankle boot (£543/€670.98), and a flat knee-high boot ($1,498).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

Runway To NYLON Mexico Cover Launch Party - Leighton Meester In Preen

Runway To NYLON Mexico Cover Launch Party – Leighton Meester In Preen

Georges Chakra Spring 2009 Haute Couture

Georges Chakra Spring 2009 Haute Couture

9 Responses to In Heidi Montag’s Closet – Sigerson Morrison Gladiator Boots

1. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 19:18 #

love da boots…
    hey fc, on a different but related topic, someone told me that wearin ankle boots with short/mini skirts is a total fashion faux…is it really?? coz i dont find anything wrong with it if done right..will be glad if you could respond..

2. Kiran_Sooknandan January 27, 2009 at 21:34 #

Why would you say that Heidi doesn’t get free stuff? Personally, while I by no means think she is a style icon, I least admire her for evoking some response (love/hate) from me as opposed to Lauren who is perpetually blah. I like her outfit here.

3. Sarah January 27, 2009 at 22:16 #

Nice boots! She’s a terrible advert though….

4. Fashion Critic January 27, 2009 at 22:51 #

Hey Kiran,

Me saying we does not get free stuff, was to illustrate the fact that the choices are her own.

I agree in saying she looks good here, and like you said although she is not a stly icon, she does wear some great stuff at times – this being one of those times.

5. Sebastián January 28, 2009 at 02:21 #

I think that the problem with her is not her but us. I think sometimes people expect too much out of public people, when they sometimes tend to be pretty average when dressing or else. I don’t usually expect Heidi to be and incredible dresser or anything, I see her as average, and being average she’s great! like she doesn’t have to wear feathers and sequins to actually look good.

6. Leo January 28, 2009 at 12:17 #

I love the boots, on someone with a better sense of style it would so rock my world.

7. Ahot January 28, 2009 at 13:38 #

she is still young, so she may get it right oneday.. love this on her

8. OnCloud9 January 28, 2009 at 14:30 #

i am so drooling over those shoes…..

wonder if there’s anything similar that would be within my budget

wow
    those are NICE shoes

9. Jayson Warsuma January 28, 2012 at 05:23 #

WOW Heidi Looks Great. Her Boots are very sexy. WOW Baby. : )