27.01.09 In Her Closet

In Heidi Montag’s Closet – Sigerson Morrison Gladiator Boots

Heidi Montag is perhaps the only star from The Hills who does not get sent free stuff, so what you see her wearing, she has brought.

I haven’t agreed with a lot of her choices, but I do like her black Chanel blazer and her Sigerson Morrison Gladiator boots.

She wore these boots on a night out with her husband, Spencer Pratt over the weekend, when the couple attended the Affliction “Day of Reckoning” MMA fight in LA.

The open-toe gladiator boots, with a 3.75in heel by Sigerson Morrison have a tribal feel to them, with thin leather strips held together by cording.

I found these boots on Zappos.com for $1,694.

The Sigerson Morrison website is currently under construction, but it list the stockists.

This style of boot also comes in a Leather wedge ankle boot (£543/€670.98), and a flat knee-high boot ($1,498).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

On The Set Of "Valentine's Day" With Jennifer Garner Wearing Marc by Marc Jacobs

On The Set Of “Valentine’s Day” With Jennifer Garner Wearing Marc by Marc Jacobs

Georges Chakra Spring 2009 Haute Couture

Georges Chakra Spring 2009 Haute Couture

9 Responses to In Heidi Montag’s Closet – Sigerson Morrison Gladiator Boots

1. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 19:18 #

love da boots…
    hey fc, on a different but related topic, someone told me that wearin ankle boots with short/mini skirts is a total fashion faux…is it really?? coz i dont find anything wrong with it if done right..will be glad if you could respond..

2. Kiran_Sooknandan January 27, 2009 at 21:34 #

Why would you say that Heidi doesn’t get free stuff? Personally, while I by no means think she is a style icon, I least admire her for evoking some response (love/hate) from me as opposed to Lauren who is perpetually blah. I like her outfit here.

3. Sarah January 27, 2009 at 22:16 #

Nice boots! She’s a terrible advert though….

4. Fashion Critic January 27, 2009 at 22:51 #

Hey Kiran,

Me saying we does not get free stuff, was to illustrate the fact that the choices are her own.

I agree in saying she looks good here, and like you said although she is not a stly icon, she does wear some great stuff at times – this being one of those times.

5. Sebastián January 28, 2009 at 02:21 #

I think that the problem with her is not her but us. I think sometimes people expect too much out of public people, when they sometimes tend to be pretty average when dressing or else. I don’t usually expect Heidi to be and incredible dresser or anything, I see her as average, and being average she’s great! like she doesn’t have to wear feathers and sequins to actually look good.

6. Leo January 28, 2009 at 12:17 #

I love the boots, on someone with a better sense of style it would so rock my world.

7. Ahot January 28, 2009 at 13:38 #

she is still young, so she may get it right oneday.. love this on her

8. OnCloud9 January 28, 2009 at 14:30 #

i am so drooling over those shoes…..

wonder if there’s anything similar that would be within my budget

wow
    those are NICE shoes

9. Jayson Warsuma January 28, 2012 at 05:23 #

WOW Heidi Looks Great. Her Boots are very sexy. WOW Baby. : )