Christian Dior Spring 2009 Haute Couture Front Row

Dita von Teese is picture perfect wearing a head to toe grey look.

The burlesque beauty wore a Dior belted shirt dress, which would have looked very much like a nurses uniform, had it not been for the embellished details on the shoulders.

She partnered her look with a large floral hair accessory, and snake-skin lace up Christian Louboutin heels.

Lollipop head aside, I do love this Amy Whinehouse-inspired beehhive look Mischa Barton is sporting.

Unlike some occasions, Mischa made a real effort, wearing a strapless yellow Christian Dior Spring 2009 dress, which was fringed and embellished with seashells and beads.

She completed her look with African fertility goddess figurine heels from the same Dior Spring 2009 collection.

I am imagining things? Mischa has lost a lot of weight, no?

Since her Oscar win, Marion Cotillard has not been seen much on the red carpet, nor outside her native country.

These days her look tends to be dark colours, and coats that cover up her ensemble. The only distinctive thing here is her Lady Dior ‘Cannage’ bag.

Source

13 thoughts on “Christian Dior Spring 2009 Haute Couture Front Row

1. Parvati

^^^ Lol, I agree, it looks weird!

I was really surprised to see Mischa Barton wear this outfit. It’s actually really nice and interesting, unlike her other recent public appearances.

And I LOVE Marion Cotillard’s “Cannage” bag!!!

2. Anonymous

i love mischa’s look head to tow (esp. hair!) but yes she seems to have lost a lot of weight. her cheekbones and collarbones are quite prominent. i guess it’s expected after all those cellulite pictures in tabloids calling her fat.

3. Lisa

I did a double take when I saw Mischa… she must have lost like 30 pounds!
    and it does NOT look good
    she looks hollow and sick
    I blame those fabricated photos of her “cellulite”

4. robbie

WOW dita dita dita, i love her pose its always the same with her foot tilted, perfect, she is stunning, everything flawless. her louboutins are hot and seem very bondage style.

mischa looks okay, but that dress looks far to low down at the front, i wonder if that is to give her the cleavage effect. nice dress and everything is nice, for once she doesnt look like a hobo.

marion, i adore her, her outfit is a little blah, but i wish she took her coat off atleast. i adore that dior lady bag, im going to have t0o ebay that sometime.

5. Sarah

I feel bad for Mischa… She must’ve been affected by all these pics and stories a few months ago.. I prefer her a little curvier!
    Besides that, she looks nice here.

6. Rock*Star

Marion's shoes are Dior.& I think they're satin.
    They come in many colors.

I remember them coz the leather version is in my wishlist :D !

There's a little metal in the back with Dior engraved on it which made me love them.

7. Nik

I only love Misha’s look because she does not look like Misha. gaga over it.

Marion looks very upper class French, down to that Parisian scarf. Oh you French ladies and your scarves.

FC, I sometimes get the feeling that there is something about Ms.Von Teese that troubles you?

8. Fashion Critic

Nik, quite the opposite. I adore Dita.

I appreciate any woman who consistently makes a effort to look perfect every time they leave the house.

This is also the reason why I also love Victoria Beckham.

My mum is a nurse and her uniform is in that colour, that is what my comment was refering to.