26.01.09 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The SAG Awards?

Source

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Goya Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Goya Awards?

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The SAG Awards?

1. Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 19:23 #

I would have picked Claire Danes in her beautiful Nina Ricci gown, but since she’s not here, then my vote goes to Evan :)

Lexa

2. Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 19:59 #

Marisa Tomei in Elie Saab. I would vote for Jennifer Morrison in Anne Valérie Hash Couture, but i’ve just seen Anne’s new Couture collection for Spring/Summer 2009 and she has an almost identical dress in it which is always a big letdown for me. I don’t even like seeing similiar dresses in one collection, let alone in a few of them.

P.S. I hope Paris Fashion Week updates will follow. Christophe Josse did an amazing collection, i especially love the white nude dress. Amazing!

Electra.

3. Atelier January 26, 2009 at 20:00 #

Evan was a vison of perfection yesterday,,I think se has never looked better…And Teri looked fabulous and kind of brought real fashion to the event…These kind of events without cate Blanchett, or Charlize Theron or Eva mendes are boring to tears,,,I have to say Anne Hathaway has me soo dissapointed,,,lets hope she`s saving her “big Dress” to the oscar..Im looking forward to see couture,,,That anne valerie hash is gorgeous but is so bland,,Im waiting for the lady in Dior!!!

4. Fashion Critic January 26, 2009 at 20:11 #

I agree. Without Mendes, Theron Blanchett etc…it was a little lackluster overall.

Kate, Evan and Teri saved the show. The rest was just OK.

5. Danielle January 26, 2009 at 20:16 #

I voted for Evan Rachel but my fav was Perrey Reeves’s Monique Lhullier gown.

6. mila January 26, 2009 at 22:10 #

I voted for Evan Rachel Wood,but i have to say how all the dresses are gorgeous

7. Gaber January 26, 2009 at 23:23 #

As much as it pains me to say this, even the people I am not a fan of, can show up wearing some nice stuff.
    Hence my vote for Anne Hathaway.

8. Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 23:32 #

Where is Amy Adams? Her dress was hot! hot! hot!

9. A*mused January 27, 2009 at 00:09 #

I think Viola Davis glows in that dress! She gets my vote…

My degree project is to make a fashion magazine for 17 – 24 year olds and I am using my blog to share my inspirations & ideas. I would really appreciate some feedback from potential readers!
    Link me / check me out…

Thanks! xx

10. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 00:40 #

Teri Hatcher. The dress is breath-taking. It’s something I would not expect her to wear. And she does pull it off well. She deserves to be best dressed as it would be hard to pull off such a dramatic dress. Taking risks and taking fshion into another level (on the redcarpet at least…).

11. Kiran_Sooknandan January 27, 2009 at 02:59 #

Hey F.c, did you see safron burrows in alberta ferreti or dana delany in prada. both looked quite good

12. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 03:48 #

I’m going for Ann in Azzaro

13. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 04:03 #

It was a really close one between January Jones and Teri Hatcher. I think I would have liked it better had Hatcher worn thicker black belt. But nevertheless, her dress was fanTAstic.

Evelyn

14. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 05:26 #

where’s claire danes?

15. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 06:38 #

Kate Winslet? Seriously? I know she’s divine looking, but that dress on her is a disaster! Freida Pinto looks so regal and radiant…no one else even comes close!

16. Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 09:40 #

Evan Rachel Wood. I LOVE the colour and silhouette of her dress.

KT

17. whitestroke January 30, 2009 at 17:15 #

This is my Best Dressed from SAG awards. I’m trying to make a list for myxself this year for all the bigger events, so that I can remember them easier by the end of the year.

Evan Rachel Wood is my favorite, so I voted for her. :)

18. Fashion Critic January 30, 2009 at 17:31 #

I loved all of your list excluding Alison.