23.01.09 In Her Closet

In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Loewe ‘Calle’ Ostrich Bag

After attending the Fendi Party in Milan this week, Victoria Beckham was spotted arriving at the Milan’s Linate Airport to catch a departing flight yesterday.

Victoria was sporting a faux fur coat, a navy tank, navy skinny jeans, and Christian Louboutin heels.

I don’t know about you, but I am not crazy about the coat, but I love the bag.

The slouchy, oversize tote is called ‘Calle’ Ostrich bag, and it’s from Loewe.

The bag retails at $10,000.

I adore it in the buttery yellow.

Source
Who Wore LaRok Better? Gabrielle Union or Jessica Szohr

Who Wore LaRok Better? Gabrielle Union or Jessica Szohr

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

7 Responses to In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Loewe ‘Calle’ Ostrich Bag

1. Cry January 23, 2009 at 14:13 #

Love her look, but I think 10000 $ for that bag are a little bit too much!! Anyway I prefer it in yellow (as FC said)..

2. robbie January 23, 2009 at 17:51 #

bag is hideous, price is just too much for that thing.

i guess this is the most to casual/normal, dressing we will ever see victoria wearing.

3. Sarah January 23, 2009 at 17:52 #

I like the bag, but not as much on Posh… And I’d prefer the yellow over the black one too!

Price tag is a little overwhelming though, whoa….

4. Hamish January 23, 2009 at 19:53 #

I dont think thats a faux fur….especially if she just attended a Fendi party…..someones just taken a nosedive in my estimation

5. Fashion Critic January 23, 2009 at 19:58 #

I have my suspicions too, but she has claimed recently that she would never wear real fur.

6. Anonymous January 24, 2009 at 04:28 #

Victoria’s fur bolero is as real fox as it gets. I won’t get into the whole real fur vs fake fur debate as I don’t really care one way or another but the fur IS real.

7. antoneLLina January 24, 2009 at 18:04 #

i like a lot victoria street-style…always chic! but i would like to know how she can stay in milan dress like this! i live in milan and it’s reeeeeally cold!