Who Wore Giambattista Valli Better? Diane Kruger or Marisa Tomei

Diane Kruger more than did this ivory Giambattista Valli Spring 2009 dress justice, when she attended the Pour Elle Paris Premiere at the Paramount Opera Paris last November.

The German actress wore her dress with ruby red velvet shoes, and her hair was loosely tied back.

Marisa Tomei attended the Creative Coalition’s Inaugural Ball on Tuesday night in Washington, wearing the same dress in black.

Both ladies did me proud, by keeping the skirt true to the presented dress, but I much prefer the ivory dress, so Diane wins for me.

Source & Source
More Inaugural Ball Red Carpets

More Inaugural Ball Red Carpets

Runway To "Valkyrie" London Premiere - Katie Holmes In Escada

Runway To "Valkyrie" London Premiere – Katie Holmes In Escada

7 Responses to Who Wore Giambattista Valli Better? Diane Kruger or Marisa Tomei

1. robbie January 22, 2009 at 10:10 #

diane all thw way, i love the colour on her and her shoes are very nice, better than the predictable white or black.

2. Profashionelle January 22, 2009 at 14:44 #

Diane without a doubt! She looked so exquisite in the ivory Valli dress, like a fairy or something. Loved that look.

3. Nik January 22, 2009 at 17:53 #

I think Marissa did good for opting the dark dress. It goes with her coloring better.

Diane looks great.

4. Parvati January 22, 2009 at 18:47 #

Both did a very good job with this dress. Although I didn’t like Diane Kruger’s makeup, the dress looks better in ivory and the red shoes make the outfit more interesting, so she wins this for me.

5. Bethany January 23, 2009 at 14:05 #

I think I’d like Marisa’s dress better if the lighting suited her more. She looks completely washed out, and the harsh lighting accentuates the seam down the front of the dress.

6. Leo January 24, 2009 at 14:51 #

Diane, that was one of my favourite looks of ’08. She looked fantastic that day.

7. smolls January 25, 2009 at 02:03 #

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress!! Diane all the way though – love the unexpected touch of color with the shoes.
    I do like the dress in black as well just not as much.