Runway To "Valkyrie" London Premiere – Katie Holmes In Escada

It know it was Tom Cruise’s night, as he was promoting his new movie Valkyrie in London last night. But I would have love it if we had got just one photo of Katie Holmes alone, so we could take in the splendor of her Escada Pre-Fall 2009 flapper-esqe cocktail dress.

The black embroidered exquisite dress had ribbon ties on the shoulders, and embellished details all over. The dress exposed her long slender legs, which Katie kept warm in opaque tights, under Givenchy Lace ankle sandals.

And I will say the tights were needed. It was a bitterly cold night in London, so kudos to her for braving the coat for our viewing pleasure.

I am rejoicing at the return of the sleek bob, with the side sweeping bangs. That was always my favourite hairstyle of hers.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source
Who Wore Giambattista Valli Better? Diane Kruger or Marisa Tomei

Who Wore Giambattista Valli Better? Diane Kruger or Marisa Tomei

Runway To Sidewalk - Lily Allen In Chanel

Runway To Sidewalk – Lily Allen In Chanel

7 Responses to Runway To "Valkyrie" London Premiere – Katie Holmes In Escada

1. Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 11:22 #

simply beautiful!

I wish it weren’t so cold in London last night, so she could have exposed the great sandals :)

Lexa

2. antoneLLina January 22, 2009 at 12:16 #

yes, she's totally back!! and i'm really happy. she's simply wonderful, elegant… <3 sandals!

3. robbie January 22, 2009 at 12:51 #

gorgeous, hate the tights though, i wish she wore flesh colours tight so you could at least see her shoes.

dress is gorgeous though.

4. LILA January 22, 2009 at 21:42 #

She looks gorgeous..loving everything from the dress, to the shoes to the hair!I just don’t get why she’s been wearing so much Escada (twice in a row!)..isn’t she, as a spokes person, supposed to be wearing Miu Miu or at least Prada clothes? Maybe it wasn’t written in the contract(?!)..

5. Jordan LaDiva January 24, 2009 at 08:10 #

Katie looks gorgeous, but forget her outfit, lets talk about how delicious Tom Cruise looks, yummy yummy

6. Fashion Critic January 24, 2009 at 13:17 #

I hate to admit it, but since he slimmed down he is starting to look more like the Tom Cruise I had a crush on when I saw Cocktail.

7. Leo January 24, 2009 at 14:49 #

The shoes don’t look good with tights, it ruins how beautiful they are.

It’s a nice lil’ look and it’s nice to see her not looking bad for a change, but to me it’s not that great. It’s just that: a nice lil’ thing.