Runway To Graduate Catwalk Show – Nicola Roberts In Richard Nicoll

Nicola Roberts from UK girl group Girls Aloud arrived at the Graduate Catwalk Show at the V&A Museum in London last night.

The singer has her own make-up range called Dainty Doll, which was specifically made for people with pale skin like herself. I love that fact that the singer is now very comfortable in her skin, and no longer feels the need to apply layers of St Tropez.

I love the nude bodice, and hem of the Richard Nicoll Spring 2009 dress, which blends into her skin. I also love the contrast of colours and the orange draping.

She wore her dress with an ivory and gold detailed Lara Bohinc Tatiana clutch.

Richard Nicoll is very well known for his sleek silk mini dresses and oversized T-shirt dresses in an eye-popping colour-blocking.

Two such dresses appear on Net-A-Porter.com. The 3 colour block dress can be purchased from the US site for $480, and the international site for £255/€338.75.

My favourite is the two tone dress, which can also be purchased from Net-A-Porter’s US site for $755, and the international site for £400/€534.19.

Source & Source

Runway To Sidewalk - Lily Allen In Chanel

Runway To Sidewalk – Lily Allen In Chanel

Victoria Beckham For Vogue Russia February 2009

Victoria Beckham For Vogue Russia February 2009

8 Responses to Runway To Graduate Catwalk Show – Nicola Roberts In Richard Nicoll

1. Fashion Critic January 22, 2009 at 15:53 #

Thanks Lana…you know why :)

2. Missy January 22, 2009 at 15:55 #

Love the dress. Looks great on her.

3. boogie January 22, 2009 at 16:19 #

I love these dresses!!!! I want the last one!!! <3

4. robbie January 22, 2009 at 16:41 #

beautiful dress, she looks fabulous. in all honestly she is by far the most beautiful out of all girls aloud, so sick of seeing women with boob implants, orange skin and badly bleached blonde barbie doll hair. so its refreshing to see someone pale,and red head, except for nicole kidman.

5. Nik January 22, 2009 at 17:47 #

The color pallette reminds me of Dior and Versace from 2003.

Still fresh designs. I like how sleek it is.

6. willia January 22, 2009 at 18:05 #

I LOVVVVE HER PALE SKIN!

7. Flora January 25, 2009 at 23:55 #

It’s great that she’s finally comfortable in her pale skin, but does she have to wear quite so much eye make-up? All the pics I ever see of Nicola her eye make-up makes her look like a cross between a drag queen and one of those scary 14 year olds you see hanging around bus stops, apparently wearing the entire contents of Revlon’s make-up counter. Not good!

Other redheads such as Julianne Moore and Amy Adams have learned to wear more subtle, flattering make-up, and I really wish Nicola would hurry up and learn the same lesson!

8. Ian S January 29, 2009 at 00:44 #

I agree with Flora, I’ve got pics of Cola with much less eye make up and she doesn’t need it!! Now that she’s embraced her skin colour she needs to realise just how captivating her natural looks are!! and her eyes enhance this without too much help!!!