Runway To Fendi Party – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

It has been a while but Victoria Beckham finally ditched the black.

Victoria and David Beckham attended the My Sky HD Wears Fendi cocktail party, as part of Milan Menswear Fashion Week last night.

The fashion designer wore a red dress from her collection, with red crocodile Christian Louboutin Rolando’s.

Her pixie cut, was elegantly styled to mimic an updo, which maybe an indication that she is already seeking a new do.

In one of the pictures she is posing with Franca Sozzani, the editor-in-chief of Vogue Italia. The woman behind the famous all Black issue.

With Victoria in Italy. A Vogue Italia cover just maybe in the works.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source
Charlotte Gainsbourg In Louis Vuitton - 'Nymphomaniac: Volume 2 - Directors Cut' Venice Film Festival Photocall

Charlotte Gainsbourg In Louis Vuitton – ‘Nymphomaniac: Volume 2 – Directors Cut’ Venice Film Festival Photocall

Runway To The Creative Coalition's Inaugural Ball - Marisa Tomei In Giambattista Valli

Runway To The Creative Coalition’s Inaugural Ball – Marisa Tomei In Giambattista Valli

10 Responses to Runway To Fendi Party – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

1. robbie January 21, 2009 at 15:13 #

FINALLY a piece from this collection i like, why couldnt she have made the actual runway version have colopur in it? would have looked so much better.

im slowly begining to like her hair.

david blah

2. Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 15:28 #

she looks fab – the colour is great!

the people at fabsugar.com actually think that this dress is by Roland Mouret:

how wrong they are ;) :)

Lexa

3. mau January 21, 2009 at 15:41 #

she looks great in coloors

4. Atelier January 21, 2009 at 15:41 #

I love red on her…I love how exquisite and feminine she looks here…she`s pure perfection everywhere she goes,,,but she definately DEFINATELY needs to spend some of her money in shoes,,,she`s always wearing the same sooooo last season louboutins..c`mon she is such a fashion Icon, such a trendsetter but her shoes are boring to death,,
    those pumps were amazing when they first came out, but now they look so boring and that color is tacky as hell..she must fell in love with another shoe designer besides loubs..I loved when she wore those amazing super high pumps by marc jacobs, but now she only wears loubs and those “so worn by half hollywood” ysl pumps. there are so many amazing pairs of heels out there to choose from, but she is stucked with her boring “rolandos” which look amazing on her but I am sure she would look even more fabulous with more fashionable and modern shoes…I still love her to death, and she always looks fabulous even with last season pumps…

5. Fashion Critic January 21, 2009 at 15:50 #

Lexa, she’s usually wrong, with all due respect to her.

And the worst thing is she goes to shows, so she know her stuff.

A lot of people have credited Roland Mouret for this dress, but I think that is largely Victoria’s fault for making a collection that so closely resembles Roland’s…again with all due respect to VB’s collection.

6. Leo January 21, 2009 at 16:52 #

She looks so powerfull in this red dress. I loved this, is the red version avaliable with the rest of the collection?

And her hair looks great also. And I loved David’s scarf. This is one of the best they’ve looked together ever, so chic. They so fit Milan.

7. Terry January 21, 2009 at 17:06 #

I’d like to see Victoria on a photospread on Vogue Italia but not on its cover. Vogue Italia is one of the few independent fashion magazines out there: independent here means that is does not usually feature a celebrity on its cover – I think the only recent exception was Eva Mendes – and I think it should stick to this.

8. Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 05:22 #

I think it would look much better if she did not wear the same color shoes. It makes it kinda tacky, too matchy matchy.

9. dc88tigger January 22, 2009 at 05:26 #

The dress looks fab on her, but I think it deserved a better shoe. I’m thinking maybe a nude pump, or maybe something like those Louboutins Anne Hathaway wore, the Galaxy? They would look great.

10. Ladybrille.com January 22, 2009 at 07:00 #

I love her style. Always have.

She is amazing.