20.01.09

2nd Annual BET Honors

Mary J Blige wore a red Michael Kors Spring 2009 dress. I like the dress, but I liked it better on the runway with a the red patent belt.

What I do love here is her metallic elaphe snakeskin Jimmy Choo clutch with gold hardware.

The nights host Gabrielle Union wore a black asymmetrical Reem Acra Pre-Fall 2009 gown, which had a jeweled detail on the shoulder.

Of her many wardrobe changes, Gabrielle wore a white David Meister Spring 2008 jersey with beading details on the waist.

I like her red dress from the thighs up, but I am very surprised that after walking the red carpet in a black dress, that she wore a further 2 black dresses to present in.

Come on Gabrielle, mix is up a little. Give us more variety.

Such safe options.

Queen Latifah arrived wearing an off-the-shoulder black lace dress.

I much preferred her Pamella Roland Fall 2008 strapless gown with a satin sash at the waist, in the colour of the moment, electric blue.

A gown really fit for a Queen.

Joss Stone arrived in head to toe silver.

Why wear just a goregous emerald green gown, if you are going to cover in with a coat Angela Bassett?

I love her hair cut.

Whitney Houston wearing a beige chiffon strapless Kaufman Franco Spring 2008 gown, with black spiral pattern through-out.

The best she has looked in a long while.

Source

Megan Hilty In Badgley Mischka - 2013 Tony Awards

Megan Hilty In Badgley Mischka – 2013 Tony Awards

Who Wore LaRok Better? Gabrielle Union or Jessica Szohr

Who Wore LaRok Better? Gabrielle Union or Jessica Szohr

9 Responses to 2nd Annual BET Honors

1. Kiran_Sooknandan January 20, 2009 at 15:05 #

Gabrielle Union is wearing a black version of a red gown from Reem Acra pre fall

2. Ace Azri January 20, 2009 at 15:09 #

i cant help to say. I MISS WHITNEY!

3. Fashion Critic January 20, 2009 at 15:13 #

Kiran, Merci.

4. robbie January 20, 2009 at 15:47 #

whitney looks fab, its is great to see her back to her best.

queen latifah is stunning.

gabrielle, looks fabulois in all her dresses, especially the red dress.

mary looks simple, but still pretty. i adore her clutch.

5. Sade January 20, 2009 at 19:33 #

Angela wore it because it was freezing! (Jlo did the same at the latina inauguaral ball)

6. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 20:42 #

Queen Latifah is BB…Black, and Beautiful!!! Love the blue gown on her, just stunning!

7. Raquel January 21, 2009 at 03:31 #

I love Joss here. It’s the best she has looked and a long time, chic, modern and youth.

8. Leo January 21, 2009 at 17:05 #

Gabrielle Union is so bland. Boring. She looks like those women that stand in the background in award shows just handling envelopes and whatnot, who are payed to look invisible, and not like the star of it.

Whitney seems to be on a road to recovery. She looks fabulous. She deserves a huge comeback.

9. whitestroke January 21, 2009 at 17:44 #

I guess it would KILL Gabrielle to wear that dress in red. The same goes for Mary J. Blige and the belt issue.

I made how many comments today and they’re all so negative that I disgust myself. Come on, celebs! Give me something to gush about.