19.01.09

Social Events Of The Weekend

“Revolutionary Road” London Premiere

Kate Winslet was an absolute knock-out, when she arrived at the premiere of Revolutionary Road wearing the ultimate LBD in London last night.

Her black Narciso Rodriguez was extremely flattering, as the criss-crossed glossy leather top, with the leather strips on the sides of the dress, sculptured her toned body. The keyhole detail flashed us a hint of cleavage, which on some would look a bit tacky, but not on Kate.

Love her. She is the first entrant for Best Dressed of The Week.

NRJ Music Awards 2009, Cannes

Usually when a celebrity breaks up with their partner, their style improves.

Anne Hathaway and Reese Witherspoon immediately spring to mind.

So I wonder why Katy Perry is bucking that trend and looking hideous on the red carpet, wearing an ill-fitting white Dolce & Gabbana suit.

Emporio Armani Menswear Fashion Show, Milan

Kelly Brook arrived at the Emporio Armani Fall 2009 menswear fashion show with her boyfriend Danny Cirpiani.

The couple looked very loved up in their Armani ensembles.

2009 Park City – AXE Fix Club, Utah

Paris Hilton can’t do with a bit of bling, so she matched her diamante hair band with the diamante detail on her black mini dress.

She completed her look with a white shrug.

Aubrey O’Day not surprising wore this Blumarine Fall 2008 leopard print dress to stand out. She strangely wore her dress with orange platform heels.

Source

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

2009 SAG Awards - Best Dressed

2009 SAG Awards – Best Dressed

13 Responses to Social Events Of The Weekend

1. Leo January 19, 2009 at 14:28 #

Boring.

Boring one more time.

Boring again.

Boring and ugly, did she kill the yeti to make that vest?

And last boring, ugly and “what the hell was she thinking with that shoes?!”.

2. Cleopatra January 19, 2009 at 15:10 #

Fashion critic i have yet to disagree with you on anything, in fact i was beginning to find it wierd and creepy how I never disagreed with any of your comments! but today i find that its finally happened lol. we’ve finally broken ranks on something!

i have to disagree on winslet. her face looks too bare, as if she’s preparing to wash her face with cleanser and put her night cream on, and the dress, though a beautiful design, is very strange around the bust. the peekaboo cleavage is not elegant, though normally im a fan of a well planned decolletage.

as for the others, simply awful.

and on satsuki, i surprised myself when i found her very lovely in the packham dress, im just disappointed she didnt wear the belt it would have made all the difference.

3. Fashion Critic January 19, 2009 at 15:17 #

Ha…that’s cute we have agreed so far.

I think with a dress this commanding, you don’t need too much make-up.

Her boobs look magnificent. If you’ve got it flaunt it…with good taste that is. And I think she does here.

4. mila January 19, 2009 at 15:25 #

nooo,i dont like Katy Perry’s look.I love to see her wearing cool,sexy and crazy combinations and this one s really boring…And i dislike her wig too…Is that a wig??

5. Fashion Critic January 19, 2009 at 15:40 #

i would say yes to it being a wig

6. Fashion Archives January 19, 2009 at 16:14 #

The only person who looks good is Kate Winslet. And it’s even a disappointment since she usually wears black! Paris and Aubrey are definitely the worst out of all of them. And Katy Perry looks like a robot.

7. Danielle January 19, 2009 at 16:54 #

I’ve fallen in love with Kelly Brooks’ suit! She looks so gorgeous. I think this is an example of how you don’t have to show a lot of skin to look sexy. I’m secretly hoping she will make it for Best Dressed of the Week.

8. robbie January 19, 2009 at 19:48 #

kate perfection as always.

what the hell happened to katy perry and her funky style, was that just some publicity thing? now she dresses like every other person.

i really really really want to smack that smug look of aubreys face, its a nice dress but on her she makes it look tacky and cheap, plus who wears orange shoes with a leopard print dress?????

9. Gaber January 19, 2009 at 22:29 #

I think Kate forgot her face at home.
    The only way that I can bring myself to look at her dress is by scrolling the page down, thus covering up her face.
    And then – I need to give praise to the Headless Horseman for growing such a nice pair of boobs!

I won’t even dignify the other pictures with a comment.

10. Fashion Critic January 19, 2009 at 22:31 #

HA

11. Danika January 20, 2009 at 10:01 #

I think Kate looks great in the dress, very well structured. I don’t see anything wrong with her minimalistic make-up she is naturally beautiful!!

12. Ahot January 20, 2009 at 11:39 #

I think Kate is stunning here but the hair!!! wth? not syled at all

13. whitestroke January 21, 2009 at 17:12 #

Not impressed with Kate here at all. I’m officially in need of some color on her.