What she gives with one hand – a non black ensemble.

She takes away with the other – that hair ?!?!?!?!

What is up with Angelina Jolie’s hair? I’m in total shock. What era is that style from? BC?

The genetically blessed couple that is Brangelina, walked the red carpet tonight at The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button Berlin premiere.

He was macked out in a Tom Ford black suit, whilst she was looking good – from the neck down – wearing a white Akris Spring 2009 blazer and blouse, with wide-legged pants.

Angelina completed her look with with Asprey jewels and Stuart Weitzman shoes.

I am going to go to bed with nightmares about that hair.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source &Source
Runway To "Bride Wars" Paris Photocall - Kate Hudson in Louis Vuitton

Runway To "Bride Wars" Paris Photocall – Kate Hudson in Louis Vuitton

2009 Latino Inaugural Gala

2009 Latino Inaugural Gala

30 Responses to Runway To "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" Berlin Premiere – Angelina Jolie In Akris

1. Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 22:57 #

Jesus Christ, that hair is AWFULL! I don’t like the outfit either, but atleast it’s not black.

Electra.

2. Ling January 19, 2009 at 23:01 #

I guess this is the outfit that Katy Perry wishes she wore?

3. Gaber January 19, 2009 at 23:05 #

The hair is OBVIOUSLY an homage to the film. The world moves forward – Angy moves back in time.
    And she just landed in the 80s.

Yeah, that made as much sense as the hair.

(Still, it’s insane how godly her face looks if you lower the brightness of your screen low enough to not be able to distinguish the hair from the (black) background! Take that, Kate Winslet!)

4. Nik January 19, 2009 at 23:25 #

is she rocking the one earring look too or what?

Come on Ange! Now that Brad has that ‘stache, you could dress up like Gomez and Morticia Adams everyday!

Or was she trying to hide that mole above her eyebrow– you know, the one that looks like Mount Everest when viewed through HDTV.

5. WendyB January 19, 2009 at 23:27 #

Well, I bet she had fun with it, and ultimately that’s all that counts with me. If she were my BFF, I wouldn’t exactly urge her to go with that look on a regular basis :-)

6. robbie January 20, 2009 at 00:03 #

*yawn* its just too boring.

7. Crazy/Beautiful January 20, 2009 at 00:10 #

LOL @ ur comment “Im going to bed with nightmares about that hair”
    Hahahah… ive never laughed so hard. :D

8. Anne January 20, 2009 at 00:32 #

Haha, makes me think of Alexis from Dynasty!

9. Fashion Critic January 20, 2009 at 00:36 #

OMG that’s it.

I could not put my finger on it.

Thanks

10. nisha January 20, 2009 at 00:50 #

hilarious i could not stop lluaghing at what you wrote in the post that was just so funny. when i first saw the outfit i was like wow she looks really nice especially as she is wearing something other than black.but then when i saw the hair i literally jumped off my seat i was so shocked what was she or her stylist thinking it is hideous.i swear i never want to see that again in my life well especially not on her.i don’t think i sm ever going to get over this hairstyle on her everytime i see a picture of her or someone mentions her i am just going to think of this hair.her ring is very nice though.thanks for posting. fc how come you have not posted about the declare yourself event in washington dc.they have some great pictures

11. Fashion Critic January 20, 2009 at 00:52 #

I know I am so behind. I have the BET awards and the Latino Inaugural Gala to put together as well.

12. Leo January 20, 2009 at 01:10 #

I think she let the kids style her for this event.

13. Georgia Maude January 20, 2009 at 01:17 #

She consistently dresses like a matron in her 50s. Akris? Who else wears that line except extremely wealthy, conservative older women? The hair is the least of her style challenges.

14. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 01:17 #

Love the outfit, but the hair is a nightmare!!

Did you see the dress JLo was wearing at the Latino Pre-Inaguration Gala? and Jessica Alba?

15. Raquel January 20, 2009 at 01:55 #

Awful, simply awful. I hate the outfit. The lenght of the pants is wrong, the jacket is like something Sonny Crocket donated to Salavation Army and the rings are too heavy. I adore the blouse, but other than that meh.

I’m ignoring the hair.

Such a beautiful woman and so BLAND these days. There’s something very wrong when one’s actually think that Jennifer Aniston looks more fiercy than Angelina these days.

16. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 03:19 #

I know you’re all happy she hasn’t been wearing black, but hasn’t she just been in variations of white and cream? Not very exciting either. Change it up a bit Angie. These two bore me to no end.

17. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 04:08 #

Angelina can wear a burlap bag; she is still drop dead gorgeous. Her hair; she makes her own styles… There is nothing wrong with being original, right? I am not the jealous type of woman, I can honestly say, Angelina is my idol

18. Alex January 20, 2009 at 05:23 #

i don’t get it
    could she not afford the other earring?

19. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 05:58 #

That hair is hideous and I think it ate one of her earrings. Angie for the love of God please get a new stylist.

20. Nino's Mum January 20, 2009 at 07:17 #

I cannot get over the earring she left at home.
    One earring? Gosh, that’s for teenagers.

21. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 08:45 #

This look is way too old for her. It is very matronly, very first lady, very Faye Dunaway at 70.

22. Elisa January 20, 2009 at 10:16 #

I am SO over this woman. Well, I have never found her interesting in any way, but now I stop pretending to try and like her. She is SO BORING.

23. Ahot January 20, 2009 at 11:00 #

she looks good though…
    I guess a truly beautiful woman will ALWAYS look gorgeous no matter what she wears. Let face it, she just don’t care about what the world can say and i have to admire that

24. Cleopatra January 20, 2009 at 12:55 #

are the twins hiding in her hair?

25. boogie January 20, 2009 at 13:03 #

Love the outfit, hate make up and hair, ages her!!! nice concept the short hair thing, but only if done properly….

26. Nicolas January 20, 2009 at 13:04 #

B.C. LOVE UR HUMOR!!!!!!!

great website!

27. m rose January 20, 2009 at 13:26 #

At what point did the outfit become okay? Ignore the hair, does she know any other shape exists? She has stepped straight out of the eighties, or just old zone. The high waisted pants with the overly bloused shirt is what I expect a sixty year old to wear, the only difference is its covering a godly body. The first shot zoomed out she looks about 50. Especially with the bony hands. She needs to DO SOMETHING.

28. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 14:40 #

This look is Betty White in the Golden Girls.

29. Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 19:47 #

She was wearing Louboutin Very Prive mude pumps with burgundy tip, not Stuart Weitzman

30. whitestroke January 21, 2009 at 17:27 #

I’m afraid I don’t care about Angelina enough to care how she looks. For all I care, she could have a baby poop on her head. I’m not even here typing this comment.