Runway To "Bride Wars" Paris Photocall – Kate Hudson in Louis Vuitton

Rachel Zoe is currently styling both Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway, so I can’t help but wish that Rachel had given this Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 embellished dress, with an obi belt to Anne.

Kate is not edgy enough nor does she have a uniqueness about her to pull this off. You can tell she think she looks really cool in it, but for me meh.

This dress looks, and was style much better on the runway, and I don’t say that very often.

Anne faired much better than she did last week. This time she wore this cream leather Gianfranco Ferre dress, which had a corseted waist, but I was not crazy about her choice of maroon heels.

Overall I am not wowed by either. They’re just both OK. I think I am expecting too much.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Anne Hathaway In Whit - BBC Radio One

Anne Hathaway In Whit – BBC Radio One

Runway To "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" Berlin Premiere - Angelina Jolie In Akris

Runway To "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" Berlin Premiere – Angelina Jolie In Akris

10 Responses to Runway To "Bride Wars" Paris Photocall – Kate Hudson in Louis Vuitton

1. willia January 19, 2009 at 21:31 #

GOD Rachel Zoe is Brilliant. Hm, but yea,like you said, RZ should have given the look to Anne, she would of pulled it off better, but Anne looks good though.
    And yea, the LV ensemble was definitely styled better on the runway,

2. Gaber January 19, 2009 at 22:47 #

It’s not the styling that is the issue with the LV dress.
    It’s Kate’s body.
    If your body consists of something other then JUST skin and bones – you might want to dress appropriately for that.

And I am having serious issues with the color of Anne’s dress. Plus – is there a reason why she wants to look bigger then she is?
    (And before anyone start throwing hissy fits – this isn’t about how thin someone should be – this is simply about choosing the best option for the body one has. There is no point in making oneself look worse!)

3. Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 22:55 #

I expected much more from these two, nothing wowed me during this whole promo tour for their new movie.

Electra.

4. Leo January 20, 2009 at 01:09 #

Anne looks great. She does classy very well, and that just fits her.

Kate looks like she tryed too hard to look cool and so did not get it right. Bad bad choice, that does nothing to the shape of her body.

5. Sarah January 20, 2009 at 01:33 #

I like the maroon heels on Anne!
    They both look fine indeed, but not extraordinary…

6. robbie January 20, 2009 at 04:29 #

kates dress is boring, compared to the runway version. she needs to add more accessories or something to make it look better. and the tights, not liking them at all.

anne is blah, i do love her make-up though

7. Ahot January 20, 2009 at 11:15 #

RZ ist a bad stylist in my opinion because she fails to show the unexpected in Ane. She looks so sweet! ALWAYS! And THAT is boring. Something is missing and she can look so much better

8. Ahot January 20, 2009 at 11:20 #

Kate is shown at her best and she is always sexier. That is wrong because it makes Anne look so lost!
    Does Anne have any personality? For me she don´t have a mind on her own sic

9. boogie January 20, 2009 at 12:57 #

I love Anne’s dress!!! I think Kate’s dress is too short for her body!

10. whitestroke January 21, 2009 at 17:23 #

They both look awful, if you ask me. I agree about Kate in that dress. I especially dislike shiny tights with that fashion forward dress. Anne looks even worse. What IS that dress and what is going on?