Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week - Eva Mendes & Freida Pinto

Best Dressed Of The Week – Eva Mendes & Freida Pinto

20 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. nicole January 16, 2009 at 22:04 #

love freida have to give it to her.
    eva mendes is always amazing.

2. Nik January 16, 2009 at 22:34 #

For this week, Gennifer has stepped up. Not only for that Talbot dress but also for that creme Big Love dress.

3. Kyutipye January 16, 2009 at 22:47 #

I voted for Garcelle. I absolutely adore her in the rose dress. she is so elegant and beautiful. thanks for adding her here.

4. robbie January 16, 2009 at 23:11 #

WOW im in shock to actually see paris on this list, i never thought i would see her on one of these polls.

freida all the way. she looked amazing

5. liberian girl January 16, 2009 at 23:34 #

This has to be the worst best dressed list ever if Paris Hilton is one of the contestants but I do love her dress. I have to go with Garcelle beauvious or Jennifer Esposito.

6. Fashion Critic January 16, 2009 at 23:45 #

I stand by adding Paris. I don’t like her, but she is stunning in that dress.

7. Anne January 16, 2009 at 23:51 #

I surrender to the shoulders of Jennifer Espito’s Balmain ensemble.

8. robbie January 17, 2009 at 00:00 #

oh dont get me wrong, i think she looks amazing in that dress, im just shocked she is on any of the best dressed polls.

9. Profashionelle January 17, 2009 at 00:19 #

Why are you people having such a hard time accepting Paris Hilton on a "Best Dressed"-list? We all know she is not the epitome of style and grace, but if she hits it right every now and then, just get over it already and stop complaining.

FC did have every right to put her up there because she looked good in that dress. Kudos to you, FC, for being brave enough to face the blog flaming crowd. ;)

I think you just opened Pandora's box, FC! :-D

P.S.: Voted for Freida Pinto! She was stunning in JPG Couture (♥)!

10. Hayley January 17, 2009 at 00:25 #

Jennifer in Balmain gets my vote. She’s working those shoulder pads!

11. Arasto January 17, 2009 at 00:28 #

They all look pretty awful.

12. Ayesha January 17, 2009 at 01:35 #

LOL i love how it just says paris hilton

13. Sebastián January 17, 2009 at 05:26 #

No need to think it twice, Eva looks STUNNING. I think Eva and Dior are meant to be haha. Kirsten looks so so lame.

14. Eli January 17, 2009 at 06:09 #

I loved Jennifer Esposito in that Balmain ensemble. That whole Spring 2009 collection was awsome. Paris is wearing a Zuhair Murad Haute Couture gown from the Spring 2008 collection. I think it’s definitely a step up for her. Zuhair Murad’s gowns are perfect for the red carpet.

15. OnCloud9 January 17, 2009 at 07:24 #

Freida.
    Stunning

16. Fashion Critic January 17, 2009 at 12:55 #

Eli thanks for the i-D

17. Reem January 17, 2009 at 20:04 #

ANNE HATHAWY ALL THE WAY…only 5%!!Y!!
    she looks EXTREMELY ELEGANT and OH SO CHIC,
    eva mendes looks typical:S
    the one in yellow is cute…
    i disagree, paris eww:S
    chloe! this isnt u!!
    loooove kristen dunsts look!
    Frieeda looks cute :D but i dont think shes the best dressed or should be on the list…

u r soooooo voting for jennifer:P

18. drinkupthefashion January 17, 2009 at 22:42 #

wow, this week was tough. everyone looked so good. i wanted to vote for eva mendes in dior because she just looks outstanding. but malin ackerman looks so perfect…and i always vote for eva. so my vote went to malin this time.

19. amused January 18, 2009 at 01:14 #

My eye is continually drawn to Paris in that dress, the colour is amazing! Eva looks lush as always & a yellow dress against the red carpet works every time for me!

But 80s shoulder pads, high waisted skirt, white lace? Jennifer deserves to win for pulling that off!

20. Leo January 18, 2009 at 13:50 #

Jennifer Esposito. Apart from looking great, it was unexpected. She looks so sexy there.