15.01.09

"Big Love" 3rd Season LA Premiere

Amanda Seyfried sleeveless blue embellished Chloe Fall 2008 dress is stunning, but her black web-like Jimmy Choo ‘Samoa’ Cage Sandals are to-die-for.

OMG they’re gorgeous. *hyperventilating*

Speaking of gorgeous, Ginnifer Goodwin took to the red carpet wearing another stunning dress.

Her creamy asymmetrical tiered Camilla and Marc dress is ultra-feminine, I simply adore her here. Her dress is worn with black tights and pointy pumps.

Her sleek updo and minimal accessories allowed the mini to stand out and shine.

Normally the tights would bother me, but she looks so cute, that on this occasion I don’t care.

Chloé Sevigny is normally the one to look to, in terms of being fashion forward. On this occasion she gives us the cold shoulder in this white Marios Schwab Spring 2009 dress, with a dangerously high thigh split, which is not to my liking. She can, and has done much better.

Chloé adds an ethnic-style drawstring bag and strappy sandals, to complete her look.

Source

Solange Knowles For Harper's Baazar US

Solange Knowles For Harper’s Baazar US

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

11 Responses to "Big Love" 3rd Season LA Premiere

1. Vera January 15, 2009 at 15:06 #

Up to my mind, Chloe looks gorgeous. She knows how to work red carpet.

Goodwin look nice, but her dress looks kinda cheap for me.

2. Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 15:20 #

Ginnifer looks great – very nice dress :) and Amanda looks nice – shoes’s are really outstanding :)

as for Chloe – I hate the lipstick colour…

Lexa

3. Hayley January 15, 2009 at 17:57 #

Ginnifer looks so cute. Love it!

4. Nik January 15, 2009 at 18:33 #

Chloe’s dress may not have scored her points for being fashion forward, but it scores her big points for “look at how rocking my body and legs are without having to wear a tight or see through dress”.
    Her fashion statements usually take a while for me to like (in a month or so, I’d probably adore this look)–she just seems to think so far ahead.

Gennifer looked a bit Maggie Gylenahllish here for me. She still looked outstandingly pulled together, right down to the shade of lipstick.

As for Seyfried…who gives a flying nut about what dress she wears when she has shoes like THAT! She could have gone naked or in a Bjork Swan Dress and I wouldn’t care…so long as she has those shoes on…

Speaking of cage shoes…I wonder which celeb will be the first to walk down the red carpet with the YSL cage style footwear.

Or maybe someone already has?
    Did I miss an Olsen Twin post or what?

5. Fashion Critic January 15, 2009 at 18:43 #

Oh Nik. I forgot about those YSL heels.

I will be on high alert for those on the red carpet.

I am surprised someone like Chloe has not worn them already.

6. Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 21:31 #

Chloe looks phenomenal in this white ensamble. I love it!

Electra.

7. WendyB January 15, 2009 at 21:45 #

Love Ginnifer’s dress. Makes her waist look tiny!

8. Leo January 16, 2009 at 17:09 #

Ginnifer’s dress is so beautiful, and it fits her so well. I do mind the tights, and the shoes, but the dress looks so great on her that it’s forgivable.

9. whitestroke January 16, 2009 at 18:22 #

Ginnifer Goodwin and Chloe Sevigny in one post. It don’t get better than that. Slits are ALWAYS a huge no no for me, but DAY-UM, Chloe is looking hot. Check out those legs!

10. robbie January 16, 2009 at 19:01 #

OH MY GOD, i love those jimmy choo shoes amanda is wearing, i must get those soooooooooo bad. her dress is gorgeous aswell. so many shoes to buy and so little money *cries*

11. Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 02:31 #

WOW Chloe looks amazing in that Marios Schwab dress!! the other two girls look blah.