14.01.09 Advertising

Victoria Beckham For Giorgio Armani’s Spring 2009 Lingerie Ad Campaign

Here are the first pictures of Victoria Beckham posing for Giorgio Armani’s new lingerie ad campaign.

I think she looks gorgeous. Her body is not too skinny – as I expected – in fact she is very well toned.

Victoria landed the reported £12million, 3 year modeling deal late last year, following in the footsteps of her gorgeous husband David, who posed in his underwear for the same brand.

What you do you guys think?

Me? I love it. Can’t wait to see more.

Source
Zoey Deutch In Christian Dior - 'Vampire Academy' Sydney Premiere

Zoey Deutch In Christian Dior – ‘Vampire Academy’ Sydney Premiere

Katie Holmes For Miu Miu Spring 2009 Ad Campaign

Katie Holmes For Miu Miu Spring 2009 Ad Campaign

19 Responses to Victoria Beckham For Giorgio Armani’s Spring 2009 Lingerie Ad Campaign

1. Ace Azri January 14, 2009 at 13:33 #

this is why i love VB =)

2. Fashion Critic January 14, 2009 at 13:37 #

ditto ♥

3. Sarah January 14, 2009 at 13:40 #

I must admit I didnt know what to expect when I first heard the news that she was doing this shoot. I new they wouldnt be bad but these are so amazing and beautiful. She is my girl crush!!!

4. Ahot January 14, 2009 at 13:46 #

Very sensual and boyish yet, something i don´t expect from her. Somehow you can tell why she fascinates her gorgeous husband

5. Terry January 14, 2009 at 14:24 #

Like Sarah and Ahot said, I am amazed: I didn’t expect her body to be so gorgeous and not skinny as I supposed. Amazing shots.

6. Sade January 14, 2009 at 14:42 #

Extremely beautiful shots. Her breasts look really natural here, I loveeee her arms! and her body is all tight from all that running she does, wow I am really happy for V!!!

7. Leo January 14, 2009 at 16:33 #

Wow, I don’t know how much photoshop was involved here but her body looks so well tonned and gorgeous.

I’m not feeling the vibe of this pictures tough, hopefully better pictures will come.

8. Sarah January 14, 2009 at 16:53 #

She’s starting to grow on me a little… Her body indeed looks healthier than I expected. These shots are awesome!

9. robbie January 14, 2009 at 18:04 #

wonder how much photoshop went into her to make her look less like a stick.

the first shoy is okay, but the second one, her face looks FAR too photoshopped.

nice linherie though.

10. Fashion Citizen January 14, 2009 at 19:13 #

Vickie can do no wrong ! Her cheekbones make her expressions so poignant !

11. Hayley January 14, 2009 at 19:36 #

She looks gorgeous. I definitely have a girl crush on her, and always have.
    I really excpected her to look too skinny, but she just looks natural. Love her!

12. Mallory January 14, 2009 at 21:27 #

WOW!! Who knew? I am a die hard VB fan, and therefore it hurts to bring this up, but… I have to question the level of photoshop because as many of us know, she has a large C section star across her stomach. Regardless, the pictures look fabulous and I will be forwarding them as a valentine’s hint…

13. Arasto January 14, 2009 at 22:17 #

uninspired.

and fake boobs should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be in underwear ads.

14. Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 22:46 #

No one is ever fully able to please the public at large. But in my opinion, she looks great. Wasn’t expecting such a great impact of her ads for Armani. Thumbs up!!

15. Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 23:08 #

I love her street style but i think she’s overrated!! Just like Katie Holmes.. although VB’s campaign is better it also is probably alot more photoshopped!

16. Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 00:32 #

Hmmm… Then again, almost all covers/ads are in fact photoshopped/ airbrushed and whatsoever. I guess this does not apply to this campaign only.

17. Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 02:26 #

photoshopped much?

18. drinkupthefashion January 15, 2009 at 03:21 #

wow! victoria looks so amazing!
    i admire her so much. she really knows how to work her body. her body looks so long and lean.
    simply put…she’s sexy!

19. Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 06:26 #

Just like FC said in the post of Naomi and Linda.. leave the campaigns to the Supermodels…