Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Beyonce Knowles or Leonor Varela

Beyonce Knowles’ Dolce & Gabbana black velvet dress was far from boring as she jazzed up with a jeweled belt from the same collection, when she arrived at the LA premiere of Cadillac Records back in November.

The actress/singer wore large gold earrings and black peep-toes to complete her look.

My advice to any actress who wears the same dress as a super star is “wear it better” if you wish to stand out.

Unfortunately this was not the case for actress Leonor Varela when she arrived at the D&G flagship Boutique Opening last month in LA.

Although I loved her clutch, Beyonce’s belt made this dress more interesting so she wins for me.

Source

Red Carpet Fashion Awards Voted 'Site Of The Day'

Red Carpet Fashion Awards Voted ‘Site Of The Day’

In Victoria Beckham's Closet - Hermes Himalayan Birkin

In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Hermes Himalayan Birkin

7 Responses to Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Beyonce Knowles or Leonor Varela

1. Anonymous January 10, 2009 at 10:23 #

The dress emphasizes Beyonce’s arms and shoulders. It also makes her neck look short and head too small for her body. As such, I personally feel this dress did her no good at all. Apologies, though others may feel differently.

2. Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 10:26 #

although I love Beyonce’s belt, I prefer Leanot’s bag and shoes + she looks much leaner in that dress, so she wins this for me :)

Lexa

3. ~**judee**~ January 13, 2009 at 10:40 #

the dress looks miles better when the wearer has curves…
    not a fan of leonor’s choice of shoe and am in love with beyonce’s earrings and the belt she wore with the dress

4. Kyutipye January 13, 2009 at 13:25 #

I think Beyonce’s curves look better in the dress than Leonor’s. Prefer Leonors shoes though. Beyonce wins.

5. Leo January 13, 2009 at 16:15 #

Leonor Varela, It suits her better and I adore her clutch. Leonor is such a beautiful woman, I wish we saw more of her on the red carpet.

6. Hayley January 13, 2009 at 17:10 #

I chose Beyonce. I think her curves show it off better.

7. Sade January 13, 2009 at 22:33 #

I chose Beyonce because the dres suits her shape and that belt just synches her in(as well as those panels in the dress)I am in love with her peeptoes.

Leonor looks nice but its all to bland for me and those shoes really cut her legs off with all that activity!