Thankfully it appears that Freida Pinto only had one bad night at the Golden Globes, because the Girl Of The Moment, was back to her best last night.

The gorgeous actress walked the red carpet with her co-star Dev Patel at the 34th Annual LA Film Critics Association Awards, wearing a Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2008 Couture chain-mail dress.

How this new kid on the block is getting couture for her first red carpet season, is nothing short of outstanding.

Her black belted cocktail dress has a melon coloured cowl neck both at the front and back.

This dress more than makes up for her Christian Lacroix Globe dress. So it looks like she’s not just a one-hit wonder after all.

Source & Source & Source
Runway To "Defiance" New York Screening - Satsuki Mitchell in Alexander McQueen

Runway To “Defiance” New York Screening – Satsuki Mitchell in Alexander McQueen

In Britney Spears' Closet - Black Halo Ruffle Dress

In Britney Spears’ Closet – Black Halo Ruffle Dress

9 Responses to Runway To LA Film Critics Association Awards – Freida Pinto In Jean Paul Gaultier Couture

1. Leo January 13, 2009 at 16:21 #

So much better than the Globes. The back is just amazing, I love this on her. I just wish she had done something different with her hair and make up, it also lacks some better accesories to make her look stellar.

2. drinkupthefashion January 13, 2009 at 16:36 #

she looks amazing! the back view is even better than the front view.

3. Aicha January 13, 2009 at 16:44 #

Gorgeous! I let out an actual cheer when I saw this.

4. Hayley January 13, 2009 at 17:04 #

Haven’t a clue who she is, but I LOVE that dress! That neckline is to die for.

5. robbie January 13, 2009 at 18:51 #

she looks amazing, the dress is stunning and the back is drop dead gorgeous. such a lucky girl getting to wear couture.

dev is gorgeous aswell!

6. Nicole January 13, 2009 at 19:11 #

Wow stunning ! She is defintely back on game :) she was originally a model that’s probably why she carries the clothes so well! Love the dress

7. whitestroke January 14, 2009 at 00:02 #

I may be talking out of my ass, but this is a proof to me for something I’ve been thinking about for a while. Maybe A-list actresses getting to wear couture is not because they reached the status where they CAN but couldn’t before, but because before they didn’t have enough money to have a style. (Read = to hire a good stylist to pick better clothes.) Here is a very new face, with only one motion picture under her belt, and she wears couture and other big designers. Someone’s clearly got style and taste that can’t be bought.

8. Fashion Critic January 14, 2009 at 00:03 #

I couldn’t agree more.

Blake Lively couldn’t make this work.

9. OnCloud9 January 14, 2009 at 05:22 #

oh she looks SO amazing

i love everything she wears

totally developing a girl crush on her!!