Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

Freida Pinto in Zac Posen Spring 2009

Penelope Cruz in Yves Saint Laurent ‘Edition Soir’

Olivia Wilde in Jason Wu Resort 2009

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Ellen Page In Saint Laurent – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

BAFTA/LA Awards Season Tea Party

BAFTA/LA Awards Season Tea Party

6 Responses to Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

1. Anonymous January 11, 2009 at 14:43 #

OFF TOPIC: I hope you’ll do a reportage about The Art of Elysium 2nd Annual Heaven Gala before we move on to the Golden Globes tonight!

Everyone attended, including Eva Mendes, Kate Bosworth, Joy Bryant, Amy Smart, Courteney Cox, Nicole Richie, Milla Jovovich (wearing a very familiar Emilio Pucci dress that Victoria Beckham wore last year in short version), and many others.

Electra.

2. Fashion Critic January 11, 2009 at 15:00 #

thanks. You just got me out of bed, as I read your message on my blackberry.

I will put it together now.

3. Sarah January 11, 2009 at 16:02 #

Can’t wait ;)

4. whitestroke January 11, 2009 at 17:12 #

I also just saw a couple of pre-Golden Globes events on Wireimage and thought to myself “Uh-oh, seems like FC will have a busy Sunday afternoon!” I hope you had some rest at least yesterday. You were on fire all week. I was glued to your blog lately whenever I was online.

Can’t wait for the Golden Globes tonight. I’m in Europe too, but I’m always watching Globes and Oscars live. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.

5. Fashion Critic January 11, 2009 at 17:58 #

Whitestroke, I will be watching E’s Live from the red carpet too.

I felt like was on fire last week, but it is great to see all these dresses on the red carpet. I thought I would have a quite afternoon too. Praying that Anne Hathaway blows us away tonight.

6. whitestroke January 12, 2009 at 00:45 #

I’m watching Globes and Oscars live ever since I was a kid. Primarily because I’m a huge movie lover and who gets what is really important to me. Especially because the end-of-the-year movies are my fav kind, too. Over the years as I started developing interest in fashion it became one more reason I’m looking forward to those things. It’s a must for me, I don’t mind the late hours. LOL

And I so know what you mean. The whole Who Wears What aspect is so much fun. I’m also so excited for Anne Hathaway tonight. She really made us all hold our breaths with her fashion choices.