Menu

Best Dressed Of The Week – Anne Hathaway & Kate Beckinsale

For the second time in RCFA history you guys were undecided in who was your Best Dressed of the Week.

It was a hard week, as the celebrities were out to impress. But you picked Anne Hathaway in Gianfranco Ferré and Kate Beckinsale in J. Mendel.

Two very different styles. One was edgy and interesting. The other slightly predictable, and safe, but there is nothing wrong with that, when the end result was how fabulous Kate Beckinsale looked in her gown.

I was memorized by Anne Hathaway in Balmain. It was unexpected and sexy, so she was my pick of the week.

Source

The Art of Elysium 2nd Annual Heaven Gala

The Art of Elysium 2nd Annual Heaven Gala

Red Carpet Trends - Electric Blue

Red Carpet Trends – Electric Blue

12 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Anne Hathaway & Kate Beckinsale

1. jef June 9, 2017 at 12:33 #

These women have the most beautiful hands I’ve ever seen! Anne’s are slightly prettier than Kate’s. Both women have great bodies and beautiful dresses with Anne being slightly better.

2. jef June 9, 2017 at 09:37 #

Anne Hathaway is prettier than Kate in both especially on the right! Kate is extremely beautiful especially her gorgeous hands, but Anne’s are even more gorgeous! Anne is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood!

3. Jon G May 4, 2017 at 07:42 #

Anne!!!

4. Jon G May 4, 2017 at 07:40 #

Kate is smoking hot and super fit and beautiful, but Anne is even hotter, fitter, and even more beautiful!! Anne has especially amazing arms and legs and her face with is the most beautiful in Hollywood! Anne’s gorgeous lips are the best ever in Hollywood! Anne is super talented and one of the best actresses ever!

5. Anon July 6, 2015 at 12:40 #

Anne Hathaway is beautiful from head to toe! She is incredible!! Easily the most beautiful woman in Hollywood!!

6. Jon January 24, 2015 at 12:36 #

Anne and Kate have such great bodies and look good in anything! Slight edge to Anne in the black. She takes beauty to a new level.

7. drinkupthefashion January 12, 2009 at 15:52 #

i agree with you fc! anne in balmain was the best dressed of the week.

8. Kyutipye January 12, 2009 at 10:38 #

I voted for Anne in Balmain as well so effortlessly beautiful!

9. Daniel January 12, 2009 at 02:58 #

I voted for Anne Hathaway in Gianfranco Ferré, it immediately jumped out at me, and was just so unexpected, I couldnt think of anone who could pull it off better. A perfect dress for the Best Actress winner

Cant wait for you Golden Globes coverage FC, I’m addicted tot his site! 🙂

10. Sarah January 12, 2009 at 02:50 #

I like your choice,that’s what I voted for :]

11. robbie January 11, 2009 at 21:48 #

i voted for your choice.

kate looks good but it was pretty boring. but that other dress anne wore was nice but not as nice as the balmain dress.

12. Anonymous January 11, 2009 at 20:25 #

My Top 3 of the week, hands down. I voted for Kate, because she’s just too beautiful. Anne rocked both outfits, but i liked Gianfranco Ferre’s runway version more.

Electra.