Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

After being told off many times last year for picking the wrong list *winks*. I will be picking the Top 8 based on your comments, rather than my opinions.

As always, results posted Sunday evening UK time.

Source

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

23 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Anonymous January 9, 2009 at 21:23 #

Why oh why is there no Jennifer Morrison in her stunning Gianfranco Ferre dress?
    in her absence I just had to pick the other Gianfranco Ferre dress and Anne Hathaway ;)

Lexa

2. Fashion Critic January 9, 2009 at 21:28 #

Ha…I knew someone would ask about that dress.

Maybe I should do a top 10 instead.

3. nicole January 9, 2009 at 21:34 #

kate is my number 1 and rosario my number 2 but except for kate hudson i love all the looks. hard poll! have a good weekend!

4. FelipeA January 9, 2009 at 21:37 #

Don’t stop making your choices for best dressed just because others disagree. It’s your blog, and though i think it’s wonderful of you to give more voice to your public, it doesn’t mean their voice should nuffle yours. I think you should leave the voting according to the public’s choice but also mention your pesonal choices

5. Danielle January 9, 2009 at 21:39 #

Your lists last year were pretty on point. Now I have to comment, lol!

6. Anonymous January 9, 2009 at 21:47 #

hey, not a bad idea ;)

Lexa

7. Fashion Critic January 9, 2009 at 21:55 #

the reason why I am now doing it this way, is because this vote is all about the readers, so I will listen to what you say.

I will still get my vote come Sunday.

Looks like the readers vote will not be as obvious as I thought this week.

Have a nice weekend.

I am going to lie down as I am exhausted. The week started off slow then it exploded.

8. Erika January 9, 2009 at 22:03 #

I picked Marisa Tomei, but the one who really surprised me this week was Angelina Jolie… simply gorgeous!

9. Sarah January 9, 2009 at 22:10 #

Such a hard choice ! This week Ladies were ON FIRE !
    I hope it’s a good omen for 2009 :-)

10. Lauren January 9, 2009 at 22:24 #

I chose Anne Hathaway in Gianfranco Ferré. I absoloutly loved it, chic, stylish, edgy. Absoloutly gorgeous!

2nd would have to be either Anne is Balmain or Rosario. Both gorgeous dresses!

My least favourite has to be Dakota. Sure she looks cute but from what Ive seen of her outfits so far, she always wears a cute dress. Sure she’s trying to dress age-appropriate but that doesnt mean she cant take risks.

BTW, just read your last Red Carpet Transformation and I love it! Id love to see you do one on Ashley Tisdale some times, her style has changed an awful lot!

11. Fashion Critic January 9, 2009 at 22:37 #

thanks Lauren. It takes a while, which is why I had not done one in ages. But will consider Tisdale.

12. Sarah January 9, 2009 at 22:42 #

Anne Hathaway in Gianfranco, all the way! I love that look!

13. Rock*Star January 9, 2009 at 23:16 #

I agree with FelipeA FC :S
    The old way was more preferable to me .However,u did this for a reason.So,keep up the good work :)

I realy wanted to vote for Anne Hathaway,she rocks.Loved loved her dress.But I think the model looked better than her.

I voted for Kate Hudson because she looked better than Coco Rocha on the runway :)

14. Profashionelle January 10, 2009 at 02:39 #

Anne’s Gianfranco Ferré is simply gorgeous! It instantly reminded me of Cruella de Vil and I loved that she didn’t pick anything safe and trying something edgy again. ;)

2nd would have to be Kate Hudson and then Anne in Balmain again.

Seems like I’m on a monochrome roll this week ;-)

BTW, your blog is constantly becoming more of an authority in the celebrity fashion world, so keep it up! :)

15. Leo January 10, 2009 at 03:41 #

Anne Hathaway in Gianfranco Ferré, there’s no doubt for me.

16. SydneyCheapChic January 10, 2009 at 09:40 #

Hi FC,

I agree with those who said that you should list a best dressed depending on what you think. I thought you were pretty on point last year, and i like that I know who’s perspective it’s from.

Sometimes people comment on celebrities they know and love and virtual unknowns might not get a look in even if they are the best dressed

17. Anonymous January 10, 2009 at 10:25 #

Definitely Kate. How wrong can the rest go?? Kate was wearing something dramatic, but yet edgy. It’s hard to pull of something like that.

M

18. Fashion Critic January 10, 2009 at 11:02 #

Profashionelle – thanks for your comments, that really inspires me to work harder.

SydneyCheapChic – You are right about the unknowns, so I will slip a few of those in from time to time.

19. Sarah January 10, 2009 at 13:05 #

My vote goes to Kate Beckisale. She looks so classic and elegant. I love the dress and I love her style she never seems to look anything below perfect.

20. Reeem January 10, 2009 at 14:16 #

Anne Hathawy looks stunning in both dresses!!!!!!
    I chose the gianfranco because i adore black n white together…
    very hard choice..she just outshines the rest with BOTH dresses..

21. Anonymous January 10, 2009 at 14:45 #

Kate Beckinsale hands down.

Electra.

22. xdittax January 11, 2009 at 13:37 #

I think Anne’s Gianfranco Ferré dress is the best, but Rosario Dawson looks the most beautiful…

23. whitestroke January 11, 2009 at 17:04 #

I agree with those who said that you shouldn’t have to change the way you made your polls. The public is not always right. *wink* I mean, maybe you are not either, but it’s YOUR blog. Also, I’m looking at it from my point of view, I don’t always comment when I have something to say, and I don’t necessarily specify each time which I liked and which I didn’t… so I guess comments from people are not that accurate. And of course, as someone said above, people tend to favor looks of the celebrities they like. I don’t, I try to be impartial when it comes to fashion, as opposed to what I think of someone as an artist. But I see most people don’t… So if you decide to go back to the old ways, you have support. ;)