Runway To The Palm Springs Film Festival Awards – Anne Hathaway In Balmain

Many of you were disappointed that Anne Hathaway was the groom to Kate Hudson’s bride yesterday at the Bride Wars New York premiere.

I’m sure she more than made up for it in your opinions last night at the 20th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala in Palm Springs. The actress looked beyond AMAZING wearing a Balmain Spring 2009 black corseted strapless dress.

The dress had a mesh panel which was embellished around the midriff, and her hair was extension free.

She completed her look with Cartier jewels, and black furry Christian Louboutin Altadama Astrakhan platforms.

For those of you whole thought Anne’s style had taken a step back in 2009, shame on you, she is looking better than ever.

I am expecting her to blow me away on Sunday at the Golden Globes.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Jennifer Morrison or Lindsay Price

Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Jennifer Morrison or Lindsay Price

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

13 Responses to Runway To The Palm Springs Film Festival Awards – Anne Hathaway In Balmain

1. Cry January 7, 2009 at 11:29 #

I think this is one of her best looks ever! :))

2. Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 12:53 #

She looks much better here. I can’t wait for the Golden Globes. Even Jennifer Lopez will show up, i bet she’ll stun us all.

Electra.

3. Kyutipye January 7, 2009 at 12:53 #

Yesss!!! I love this. She looks beautiful and I see she gave Beyonce back her hair. whew!

4. Fashion Critic January 7, 2009 at 13:12 #

Ouch!!! :)

5. lily January 7, 2009 at 15:10 #

WOW- I always thought only models (and Kate Winslet, of course) can wear Balmain.
    But Anne looks so gorgeous- I don’t even care if the dress was Rachel “Raisinface” Zoe’s idea or not.
    Oh and I agree: Can’t wait for the Golden Globes! Hopefully there will a post about FC’s notorious “Best/ Worst Dressed”-Awards. :)

6. Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 15:21 #

I think it is a great dress, and she is a pretty gal, but she is the kind of skinny now where her chest bones gross me out.

7. robbie January 7, 2009 at 15:23 #

holy mother of hotness, she looks amazing, this was one of my top 5 dress from that collection :), so glad she wore it, and she wore it well.

she looks so much better going for feminine and sexy, rather than masculine.

8. Fashion Critic January 7, 2009 at 15:30 #

Of course Lily, and I can’t wait.

I am going to be up all night watching Live from the Red Carpet on E!

I would love to do that one day and instead of asking

“Who are you wearing?”

I will say

“Anne Hathaway, I am so glad you opted for this stunning Balmain Spring 2009 dress. Out of all the dresses you had to choose from, why did you pick this one?”

OMG…that would be my dream, but I would pass out with all the excitement of seeing all those dresses up close.

9. Sarah January 7, 2009 at 15:33 #

WOW! I LOVE THAT!
    Love the runway shoes aswell :)

10. drinkupthefashion January 7, 2009 at 18:38 #

all i can say is wow…actually no, i can say more. dear anne, you look simply amazing. you are seriously working that dress. you carry yourself so well. i love you!

11. Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 22:47 #

she’s getting tiny! she is skinnier than the model! look at her arms and legs!

remember when she used to be considered “curvy” pre-devil wears prada? it’s so sad. i didn’t see this coming. that’s like if america ferrera, beyonce, and queen latifah all stopped eating, who could be the role models with a little chest and booty?

12. Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 02:52 #

Gemma (t)Atkinson, take note, THIS is how you rock Balmain on the red carpet!. Fashion critic,you totally deserve that job on E!, I just imagine the shock on her face as you broke the tradition of the same boring type of question!

13. whitestroke January 8, 2009 at 16:56 #

FC, you need to get a job on E! PRONTO. I’m so bored with them always asking the same questions. One would think they’d do their homework if they’re there to talk clothes with the celebrities.