Runway To Dinner In Dubai – Victoria Beckham In Dolce & Gabbana

Victoria Beckham took a rare time off wearing her own collection, to wear this Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 dress, with YSL Trib Two heels.

The dress has thankfully not been watered down from the runway, although she did not wear the jeweled runway belt, which VB should have rocked.

I guess her decision not to wear the belt, was because she opted for the D&G jeweled hair band instead.

Her husband is currently playing soccer for the Italian team AC Milan, while the MLS (Major League Soccer) is taking its winter break.

The team is currently training in Dubai, and being the devoted WAG that she is Victoria accompanied her husband.

This picture was taken on Saturday night, when Victoria joined the team and their families for dinner at a posh hotel in Dubai.

Source & Source

Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Camilla Belle or Lauren Conrad

Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Camilla Belle or Lauren Conrad

More Madonna For Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 Advertising Campaign

More Madonna For Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 Advertising Campaign

10 Responses to Runway To Dinner In Dubai – Victoria Beckham In Dolce & Gabbana

1. Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 11:21 #

She looks great. Fresh from wearing her own designs, pencil tight dresses. I guess it’s right to say VB is unpredictable.

M

2. Sarah January 5, 2009 at 12:13 #

Gorgeous Dress. Im so happy to see her in another designer even though I love her collection it was time for something fresh.

3. Leo January 5, 2009 at 12:25 #

She looks fantastic. I adore the full skirt, I just love this dresses with great volumes.

At firts I kinda had to read it again the title of the post, because this is such a dramatic dress for ‘sidewalk’. But being in Dubai and a dinner it so fits it, Dubai is so ott.

4. Fashion Critic January 5, 2009 at 12:39 #

You are right Leo. I changed the title

5. robbie January 5, 2009 at 14:35 #

not to sure, the dress looks plail without the belt. but her shoes are very nice.

although i would really hate to see what her feet look like without shoes, her feet must be so mucked up since she has never wore flats, or at least not in public.

6. Dorian Gray January 5, 2009 at 16:07 #

MIlano will be more fashionable with Victoria, I hope she will wear other italian brands too (for example Versace S/S 09 collection, that is so Victoria for me!)

7. Mallory January 5, 2009 at 19:44 #

She looks great and truely happy. I loved the pictures running around on the internet, of her on the same night, drinking, laughing, and smiling.

I think her decision to leave the belt behind was wise as it would have dressed up the ensemble making her look silly when everyone else, including David, was in t-shirts and casual wear.

8. Georgia Maude January 6, 2009 at 02:19 #

She is always so flawless–totally inspiring!

9. whitestroke January 6, 2009 at 23:46 #

I applaud her for keeping the volume of the dress true to the runway, but it’d look much cuter with that belt. (And I don’t like those shoes with it either.) But I guess she fit the occasion much better with this simpler version of the outfit.

10. mila January 7, 2009 at 16:43 #

i DONT LIKE her look….i dont like her at all..The dress looks really nice on model,but i think she ruined it…