23.12.08 Best Of

Man Of The Year 2008 – David Beckham

Yes I voted David Beckham as Man Of The Year in 2007, and yes you could argue that both Daniel Craig and Will Smith were more worthy of this title, but I would argue that no man, NO MAN wears a suit quite like David Beckham.

Whether it is a tux and a bow tie, a 3 piece Tom Ford suit, or a plaid shirt with a baseball cap, David completely owns his look.

Don’t insult him by saying Victoria dresses him, because this is not true. David is a very stylish man, even whilst carrying his two small sons in each arm.

He is also a caring dad. That picture of him and his son Cruz just melts my little black heart.

Source & Source

Kendall Jenner's Balenciaga 'The Ceinture' Cut-Out Ankle Boots

Kendall Jenner’s Balenciaga ‘The Ceinture’ Cut-Out Ankle Boots

Praying For Colour In 2009 - Angelina Jolie

Praying For Colour In 2009 – Angelina Jolie

7 Responses to Man Of The Year 2008 – David Beckham

1. Nik December 23, 2008 at 09:26 #

haha true that.

I remember his days before being Mr.Posh Spice and I thinking this bloke’s got such style.

2. Rock*Star December 23, 2008 at 10:27 #

R U Kidding ?
    No one can argue with that.

He’s King of style.He has been king of style since ever.Half the world copied his looks year after year.Specialy his hair styles.People are crazy about his hair.

I can’t believe he hasn’t been named sexiest man alive yet !
    But am sure that’s a fact.it doesn’t need to be on paper.

3. loletta December 23, 2008 at 12:46 #

DAvid is gorgeous , but his tatoos put me off… I would think dressing like that he would have a bit of more style, you can have one but half a dozen … I guess is just a matter of taste!!

4. Leo December 23, 2008 at 17:14 #

Sometimes I do think he crosses the line but David is so gorgeous you just go and forgive him.

He’s not my cup of tea though, I like more stylish guys, and less preppy pretty. I find it funny that people think he’s such a fashionista and whatnot but he’s very classic with his clothes actually. He’s more out there with his grooming regime than with fashion.

5. nisha December 23, 2008 at 18:17 #

first of all rockstar you just said it all its like you read my mid loved what you said. him and victoria are literally the most stylish couple ever i think and about the tattoes leo i think they are cool and they all have a special meaning anyway its not like they are tacky tatooes they are good ones.david is just the husband that every women dreams of and the exceptional father the ideal family man. he so deserves this award no one in my opinion could ever deserve it more.from when and where did you get the pic of david and cruz i can’t find it on your victoria and david beckham blog. he so proves himself in these pics especially when he is caring romeo and cruz thats what you call a father , the one at the beckham fragrances promtion such a caring husband and he looks so hot in the last pic i think thats where he looks the hottest.thanks for posting

6. KarenStye December 30, 2008 at 23:39 #

David beckham is extremly gross. I can’t stand him anymore he may be a good father, but he’s a horrid husband. I think the world forgot about the time he cheated on Victoria. They are trying way to hard to be aerican. That’s my opinion and I’m entitiled to it.

7. Dinie January 2, 2009 at 18:50 #

where are his shoes from?