Runway To The AMAs Stage – Beyonce Knowles In Armani Privé

I must admit I am having a new found love for Beyonce, as she is attempting to erase my bad memories of her wearing those garnish Tina Knowles originals, and tries to update her wardrobe with more cutting edge designers.

I was bummed she did not walk the red carpet at the American Music Awards last night, but as always she put in a back breaking performance on the stage performing “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)”.

Mrs Carter wore an Armani Privé Spring 2008 black and white satin jacket with origami rosettes. She opted out of wearing her usual leggings, instead she wore a pair of black pants and nude fishnet leggings.

The glove has finally gone, but is has been replace by the cyborg finger. The whole thing is wearing a little thin, and I hope she give it up so, because what was cute at first is starting to become stale.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Source

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The AMAs?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The AMAs?

Runway To The 2008 AMAs Red Carpet

Runway To The 2008 AMAs Red Carpet

11 Responses to Runway To The AMAs Stage – Beyonce Knowles In Armani Privé

1. Sarah November 24, 2008 at 19:21 #

There’s no way those are pants… she looks like she’s performing in her underwear. I agree, the whole thing with the cyborg accessories is getting old.

2. Leo November 24, 2008 at 20:32 #

Wow, I actually like the look.
    She does not look like an idiot here. The top is amazing and the cyborg glove is nowhere to be seen.
    Ten points for Beyoncé for trying.

3. Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 20:51 #

Hell no!i was inLOVE with this classy jacket and now … sorry but she make this look somehow tacky. i guess she forgot to put on her pants… So sad, there is ALWAYS somethin' wrong with her style. I bet this is a mix between Tina & Giorgio. And maybe is the finger broken so she has to wear That thing.
    not hot Sasha! Ahot.

4. amber November 24, 2008 at 21:22 #

the lack of pants is part of the performance outfit. how do u expect her to do all that dancing in some pants. the cyborg glove/finger is part of the performance. she is a PERFORMER who was PERFORMING. geesh.

5. Arasto November 24, 2008 at 21:27 #

She forgot to put on her pants.

6. Rimini November 24, 2008 at 21:47 #

My girl Beyy is on point! I see she did a Sienna,lol! You go girl!

Cava FC?

7. Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 23:19 #

I recognized her outfit right away, one of my personal favourites from that collection. I loved her look and i have to admit she definately improved over the last couple of months. I hope it stays that way.

Electra.

8. GLADITSNIGT.COM November 25, 2008 at 00:48 #

Where’s Robbie? (smile)
    I think she leaves the dramatics on stage, which is good. Now if she wore the cyrborg finger or arm to the mall or to dinner. We would have a big problem!

9. Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 02:52 #

Why do people assume she has to wear tacky ugly stuff like those underwear things and the finger just because she is performing? Can’t she perform and look fabulous and classy?

10. Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 09:45 #

I love your blog and I just wanted to let you know that a website

is using all of your runway compiled pictures on their own site.

Just thought I’d let you know :)

11. Fashion Critic December 22, 2008 at 09:50 #

Hi anon,

Thanks for the heads up.

I happens all the time unfortunately.

I don’t know how people have no shame in doing it.