22.09.08 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Emmy’s Best Dressed?

Source & Source

Runway To The Emmy Awards - Heidi Klum

Runway To The Emmy Awards – Heidi Klum

Metropolitan Opera 125th Season Opening Night Gala

Metropolitan Opera 125th Season Opening Night Gala

7 Responses to Who Was Your Emmy’s Best Dressed?

1. whitestroke September 22, 2008 at 16:02 #

My God, this was so hard to decide. The fact that you had 10 people on Worst Dressed, and 25 on Best Dressed list says it all. I think the ladies did really well this year. I hope I won’t make it too long, but what bothered me about Debra’s dress is that it looks beautiful on the runway, but I can’t even see it properly on her. Is it a light or what, but it just looks like something black on her, but I can’t decipher it. Shame, because it really is a lovely dress and I always love Debra on the red carpet. Brooke and she would still be in my Top 5, though.
    Jennifer Morrison and Olivia Wilde are my favorites. I voted for Jennifer because, even though I’m not big on Marchesa, she actually pulls that gown off better than the model. Wow. And I’m so glad Olivia is winning so far. :)

2. Fashion Critic September 22, 2008 at 16:18 #

You are so right, the ladies did themselves very proud this year. Never have I done a Best Dressed list with so many on it.

With regards to Debra’s dress the runway version was more transparent, so you got to see the detail of the dress. Debra’s dress I think had an extra lining to cover her modest, which is why you don’t get see the detail.

3. rachel September 22, 2008 at 17:38 #

My gosh, I fell in love with Olivia’s dress! It’s absolutely gorgeous (on her)Glad she wore her hair as an updo. It looks gorgeous!

4. reezy September 22, 2008 at 17:58 #

WOW: Olivia Wilde.. So chic/elegant, while keeping it simple..
    She wins it for me !!

Runner-ups: Evangeline Lilly !! &nd Kyra Sedgwick

Thumbs up for Nicolette.. pfff !!

Though round !!

XOXO

5. Profashionelle September 22, 2008 at 21:05 #

I never thought I'd be saying this one day, but I liked Nicolette Sheridan's dress best. The details & the vibrant purple color — GORGEOUS!

But Olivia comes very close as I loooooooove how soft the dress falls on her. However it lacks a bit of color for me.

Julia would be my choice for the third place. Love the salmon color.

Tough decision, really. The ladies did surprisingly great this year. Almost all of them.

6. Christina September 22, 2008 at 21:18 #

Olivia Wilde, I gasped when I saw her and I’m still gasping.

7. alicia September 23, 2008 at 03:59 #

i loved olivia wilde as well and thought she looked simply stunning! but where was christina applegate? i LOVED her gown…she looked beautiful