19.09.08

2008 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party Red Carpet

Selena Gomez arrived on the red carpet looking so cute wearing a black Luella Fall 2007 dress, with a black sash tied at the waist. The stunning sweetheart neckline dress, had a mesh overlay with black polka dots all over.

The curly hair cutie completed her look with a black pair of peep-toes.

There was a time when Vanessa Hudgens would have been the belle of this ball, now she has competition from many brunette teen stars.

Vanessa looked very different from the caftan wearing young girl, who first walked the red carpet at this annual event 2 years ago.

What I absolutely adore are her Givenchy Shoes Bird Cage Ankle Bootie.

Miranda Cosgrove, like Selena, also wore a dress from the Luella Fall 2007 collection. Same stylist me thinks.

Miranda dress was a strapless silver metallic number, which is embellished with small stones, and has a black detail on the waist, and on one-side of the bodice.

This is a nice, young, fun dress, and the prefect choice for her.

Rumer Willis has gone and undone all the hard work she did in winning us over during her appearances on the red carpet for the House Bunny Premiere.

OK the skirt is a very expensive Azzedine Alaia skirt, but with the plunging top/bodysuit, the booties, and the hair, the overall look does not work.

I really don’t like the hair colour, Rumer should stick to black, as it suits her so well.

Nickelodeon’s Victoria Justice, another brunette beauty, went against the dark colours, that everyone was wearing, and opted for a white shift dress, which she wore under a ruched leather jacket and a steel grey boots.

Emma Roberts spent most of last week going from show to show at New York Fashion Week.

Not only did she not pick up any fashion tips, but she also did not pick up free clothes judging from this black turtle neck dress. I really don’t like her grey suede booties either.

Bar Refaeli wore an olive green silk miniHurley dress, that no doubt kept the male half of Young Hollywood walking around with their chins on the floor.

Erin Wasson might not have read the invitation, which said “Teen Vogue Party”, because she arrived at this event wearing a lace micro mini dress sans bra and with her panties showing.

Those poor boys would not have known were to look.

In saying all that, she does look fabulous. Not many could pull this look off, expect Vanessa Paradis.

Source

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala?

2008 Emmy Awards Red Carpet - Best Dressed

2008 Emmy Awards Red Carpet – Best Dressed

9 Responses to 2008 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party Red Carpet

1. Irie Diva September 19, 2008 at 18:22 #

i really like rumer’s hair

2. Anissa September 19, 2008 at 19:22 #

Selena looks so cute and age appropriate!

I have to say Erin is nothing but a mess. The dress is okay I guess but to wear that (w/o bra too) to a teen event is ridiculous. I think someone was trying to get some attention. Fine, she can do that, but seriously what was she thinking w/ those shoes!?!

3. Lauren September 19, 2008 at 20:31 #

I dont like Vanessa’s dress. She doesnt’t looks as good as usual. Selena looks gorgeous though! She is defiatly the best-dressed at this event!

4. Erin September 19, 2008 at 23:12 #

Selena looks so cute. I have to say, again, that she has come such a long way in the last year, from her converse and jeans wearing premiere attire to this.
    I can’t believe I’m saying this, but she looks better than Vanessa at this event. I used to love everything Vanessa ever wore, but since her photo scandal she has only seemingly been on the red carpet when necessary and has not really tried to look that good at events. She looks good here, and I LOVE her boots, but I still feel like she’s not really trying.

5. Mina September 20, 2008 at 00:18 #

Vanessa looks gorgeous, the best out of all of them.

6. robbie September 20, 2008 at 06:31 #

selena is pure perfection, she is becoming very stylish compared to what she used to wear on the red carpet a few months ago. i adore everything especially her hait its so thick and curly!
    vanessa is cute, but her dress is so boring, i do love her make-up and those booties.
    miranda looks amazing, not as good as selena but possibly my second favourite.
    rumer = BLAH! hate everything about her outfit and her hair nice colour but doesnt look so good on her.
    victoria is gorgeous!
    emma blah blah blah.
    bar looks nice but i hate her boots.
    erin horrible that dress would be nice in the bedroom but nt on the red carpet.

7. Christina September 20, 2008 at 10:06 #

I liked Vanessa’s outfit and her dress was Elizabeth and James Irina Dress.

8. eclair September 20, 2008 at 19:43 #

Despite being practically naked, I think Erin looks awesome – however, for the event, her outfit is pretty inappropriate. Still, she pulls off that badass surfer/rock chick look better than anybody. Selena looks gorgeous, but Vanessa still owns the evening for me, because her look is still so ‘her’ – she has been rocking her own style from day one, whereas Selena really does look like she has had the help of a stylist. Vanessa can accessorise, and really works the carpet.

9. Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 07:16 #

Vanessa Hudgens will be in the spread of Instyle magazine october issue…